𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!!

𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I drag my golden box along the floors of the airport dressed in all black with my face coveres by glasses and a mask.

My bodyguards follow behind and my manager checks me into my flight. I get my ticket and look at the time.

"1 hour and I'll be gone, erased from the minds of everybody I love, as I rightfully should be". I tell myself before I walk towards the VIP Lounge.

I didn't want to tell him but I had to, I told him I was leaving about an hour ago. It's not like I want him to do anything, I just wanted him to know that I decided to help myself for once.

By the time I get to the VIP Lounge, I take in a deep breath when I feel someone's hands wrap around me.

My bodyguards pull him back when I notice it's Blake. My heart instantly starts starts beat faster. "Blake!" I shout in shock as he smiles.

His eyes don't look at me the same anymore. He's not in love with me anymore. He looks so happy that I'm going away.

"H-how did you get here so fast?'' I ask as he tries to stop panting. "Well, it was a hassle". He says recalling his journey.

Flashback to 1 hour ago𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

We get to the dressing room and a cake and decorations as well as all of the team are here. "Congratulations Rai!" Everyone cheers as I turn to Rai who falls down immediately, luckily I catch her.

Everyone drops their decorations and rushes to her. "Rai!" Yeji runs to her and taps her neck. "She's not breathing!" Yeji announces as I lay her on the chair and call the medics.

They quickly come to take her on a stretcher, Yeji bursts into tears as Karina comforts her while the others look around in shock with worried expressions.

Just then I get a text message. It's from Winter.

I want to ignore it but something's telling me it's important seeing as she hasn't texted me since that day.

"Ya Blake! What are you doing? Go with her!" Yeji hits my arm as I turn to leave clicking on the message.

I blink repeatedly as I look at the message. I immediately turn to Yeji. "You have to go with Rai, right now! And say you're a stand in-

"Wait why? And also I have to edit clips from this conference and better Rai's image". Yeji declines turning to the computer.

"I'll go!" Someone says as I turn to the blue haired boy beside Yeonjun. "I'll go too". Yeonjun says and I notice Soobin smile.

"Thank you so much, I'll meet you guys after, I have somewhere to be". I say as Yeji looks at me with a confused look.

"Where are you going?" She asks. If I don't tell her and she finds out later it would look suspicious. "Winter is leaving Korea very soon so I want to tell her bye and wish her a safe trip". I reply as she looks at me with a suspicious look.

"There's NOTHING going on between us, we're truly done but I did date her and I should be able to tell her bye without it being suspicious or awkward". I explain as she nods agreeing.

I direct Soobin and Yeonjun to the ambulance carrying Rai before grabbing the keys to her black car.

I enter the car and start it immediately looking at the time. I have about 40 minutes to get to Incheon. I drive the car really fast slowing down regularly.

I finally get to the airport and get in. I look around when I am almost escorted out. I push them back when I spot Winter, "I'm her best friend, I want to see her!" I say pointing to Winter but they shake their heads.

After failing in convincing them, I run swiftly in her direction when they're not watching.

I open my arms a bit hugging her a little before being pushed back by her bodyguards.

They are about to drag me out when she exclaims, "Blake!"

𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

He finishes his recollection as a bright smile creeps onto my face. "You did all that just to see me?" I ask trying to stop my smile.

"I realized that regardless of our status now, we were once really close to each other and I decided that letting you go and never seeing you again without a bye was a bit too cruel". He explains as my smile grows wider.

"I don't know why you're leaving but I really hope wherever you decide to stay, you will find true happiness and someone who you can love happily and people who will support and help you, I wish you only the best Winter". He hugs me as I feel my eyes getting heavy.

"I want you to know that I don't hate you even though we aren't what we used to be, I still appreciate everything you've done for me and I'm sure everyone else does too". He gently caresses my hair as I start to cry.

"I do not want you to start your self help by hating yourself, I want you to look in a positive light, I want you to believe you can be better because you can". He cheers me up as I start to sob.

He lets go of me keeping his hands on my shoulder. "You can do this Winter Kim! I believe in you! We believe in you! But right now I have to go, someone needs me right now". He says smiling at the thought of this someone.

"Is it Rai?" I ask as he turns to leave. He turns back to me trying not to smile before he nods. It makes me laugh. "It's fine, we're not dating anymore, I wish you a happy relationship with her". I say quickly turning around before he can reply.

I ball my fists as I try not to get angry or cry. I enter the VIP Lounge as my manager gets me a tissue. "Fuck you Rai Shin". The tears start to increase.

"It's going to be okay". I pat myself on the shoulder as I wipe my tears. Immediately I sit down, the boarding for my flight begins.

I quickly board first class and go through the passage to the plane. I get into my seat, go through all procedures and close my eyes.

"This was the right decision, right?" I ask myself before closing my eyes.