𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

DON'T BE A SILENT READER :)

𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"So how's everything?" I ask my brother and his girlfriend. They've been dating for over 4 years and they're still not married.

"We're...fine". Winter answers as I take a look at them again. Something is off, one is lying, one is worried. I can see through them easily.

"What's wrong?" I ask. They look at each other before Blake faces me. "I lost my job". He says with a smile. Winter looks away. She's embarrassed.

"What! You've been working at the factory for 5 years! What happened?" I am completely and utterly shocked. Blake who got employee of the week every single year got fired?!

"His coworker set him up". Winter answers blatantly. I can tell she already resents the coworker she might have never met.

"So how have you been paying for all your expenses?" Upon hearing the question, Blake looks down and Winter sighs.

"Are you guys okay? Do I need to give you some money? I'd be happy to help!" I offer a helping hand that is quickly rejected.

"No, we're fine, we're living off of me until Blake finds a job". Winter replies giving a smile. It's a fake one.

"Blake, have you found a new job?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I've gone job-hunting every day for the last 3 months and I've not gotten one call back".

This fool. I told him to finish university but his stubborn ass took the offer to work at a popular factory.

"How are you expecting to get a call back when you lack credentials, you idiot?" He pouts looking away as Winter holds his hand.

"He'll find one, you don't need to shout at him". Winter mutters loud enough for me to hear. She's changed. She's not the happy go-lucky Winter I used to know.

"It's fine, she's my older sister, it's literally her job to shout at me". Blake reassures Winter who gives him a small smile.

"Sarah, I know I should have gone to university but I'm smart enough I went to all the extra uni classes and studied on my own". Blake defends himself.

"Well being smart isn't enough in this world, you need proof, evidence that you're smart". I tell him and they both nod finally understanding.

"I do know about an open job but I don't know if you'll find it uncomfortable Winter". I say looking at Winter who gives a confused look.

"I work at MANDLER Entertainment, remember?" I say as they nod. "Well I'm the supervisor of a popular idol Rai Shin". I start the explanation as they look at each other shocked.

"Rai Shin! You never told us this!" They exclaim simultaneously causing a loud laugh to escape from my mouth.

"So she recently fired her manager for confidential reasons and she needs a new one". The two turn to each other.

"Rai is attached to her managers so not only will you be her manager but you will also be her bodgyguard and special assistant". I explain. That's a red flag already. But that's just one of Rai's many red flags.

"But the pay is high, unlike other managers who get 1800 dollars a month, Rai is... very generous, you get 7000 dollars a month and every week she gives a 100 dollar bonus... if she likes you so if you take this job, do your best!" I finish my explanation and the two stare at me in shock.

"Why did you think this would make Winter uncomfortable? This is amazing, I would like to take the job!" Blake exclaims and I notice Winter is pretty siked about the whole thing as well.

"Oh I just thought you know dating rumours and all would be a problem, will it be fine?" I ask and they nod. "Yeah, of course it'll be weird but there is 0% chance I'm going to actually date Rai and I love Winter". Blake confesses as Winter hugs him.

"Okay, I'll do my best to get you an interview with Rai". I promise as the two nod.

"Have fun, Rai is a handful!" I say before leaving.