𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

DON'T BE A SILENT READER :)

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Winter walks out of the hall following her dad. He takes her arm but she lets go causing a confused look from the man and his wife.

"I'm gonna meet some of my friends and we'll go to the after party together". She explains to him. She's obviously lying but that innocent and deceptive face of hers makes him believe her. He grabs his wife's arm and goes down the escalator.

She turns to him. He's caring for her so well. Like he didn't just start the job today. She's pissed off over nothing. She knows she is. But that doesn't change anything.

A lady passes her and walks over to the two. Winter had seen her in the hall earlier. She looked out of place. Winter doesn't like that. Why would someone like her be talking to her boyfriend?

She doesn't want to make it too obvious but clearly she is jealous. She was going to walk over to them but her best friend grabs her arm. "Winter!" The purple haired lady calls before hugging Winter.

Winter takes some time to understand the situation before hugging the lady again. "Karina?!! What are you doing here?!" She whisper-shouts not wanting to draw attention.

"I came back from tour yesterday and your Instagram status dragged me to this event". She explains making Winter smile. She hadn't felt the company of a true friend in so long. Karina had gone for a tour 6 months ago. Winter had been lonely for 6 months.

She peeped at the three talking at the far end of the hall. Blake had gone. He had to take a call. This was her chance and Karina was a big help.

"Oh that's Rai! I haven't seen her in so long! Let's go!" Karina drags Winter to the two girls talking. The two turn in confusion.

Winter isn't so happy to see them either. She doesn't even know them but something about them makes her want to gag. It's not nice, she knows.

"Rai!!" Karina hugs the black and blonde mix carrier who is still in a bit of shock. "What of your tour? Is it over already?!" Rai asks shocked.

"Wrapped it up yesterday". Karina responds. Winter watches the two conversate and Yeji watches Winter. She doesn't want to assume anything so she keeps her brain quiet.

Blake comes back after his call. "What in the world was that call? Why did it take you so long?" Rai turns to Blake who scratches the back of his head before chuckling.

"It was Sarah, turns out you have a LOT of schedules tomorrow". He replies. Winter feels angry. He hasn't even acknowledged her presence.

"Can't I just have ONE FUCKING DAY TO BE FREE?!" Rai shouts at the top of her lungs causing everyone to look at her and the people around her to burst into laughter except Blake who is quite scared and Winter who is disgusted.

"Hi! I am Ri- Karina Yoo!" Karina takes Blake's hand giving him a friendly handshake. "Ahh, I'm Blake Choi". He replies.

"And I'm Winter Kim". Winter finally butts in tired of getting ignored. She didn't want to say anything. She wasn't bold enough but the fact her boyfriend ignored her for a whole minute pissed her off so much. It's not her fault she's clingy.

"Oh Winter, sorry I didn't see you". Blake apologizes. The whole place goes quiet. Everyone turns to Winter. She doesn't like the attention. She only wanted his attention.

"It's fine". She brushes it off looking away. "Let's get going Rai, the party starts in less than an hour". Blake tells Rai who nods.

"Can we all go together?" Rai asks as everyone looks at each other before nodding. "Sure!" Yeji and Karina reply. Everyone turns to her again. She didn't hear the question. "Yeah sure". She says timidly. All bark and no bite was the perfect description of Winter.

"So how are we going?" Karina asks. "Clearly Rai and Blake will sit at the front and then the rest of us can go in the back, your car has 6 seats right Rai?" Yeji explains as Rai nods.

Rai looks at Winter who's clearly sulking. "Blake is her boyfriend". Rai whispers into Yeji's ears subtly pointing at Winter.

"Oh". Yeji makes a face. "Or if you want to stay with Blake, Karina and I can stay at the back alone". Yeji brings up a new arrangement. Winter nods. "Okay".

"Okay let's go or we're gonna be late". Blake says moving forward. "You can't be late to an after party asshole". Yeji replies.

Oh this car ride is going to be interesting.