𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

𝐑𝐚𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

It's been about 3 days since Winter was officially declared missing... and it's been about a 5 days since Blake confided in me.

We're closer than before and I'm happy he sees me as someone he can talk to. But today I want to do something nice for him to cheer him up.

I cancelled all my schedules just to heal his depression. I invited Yeji and she's bringing Karina, I also hacked Beomgyu's phone and invited 2 of his friends Terry and Yeonjun.

We're going to an amusement park that I rented out since Beomgyu hasn't been to one simce he was in middle school. Sarah told me that. I haven't been to a music park since I was 6 but they don't need to know that, it's Blake's pity party not mine, the thing is he doesn't know about it.

I walk down the stairs ready for the day and Blake joins me in the car. "So we're going to the company for a meeting considering your global ambassadorship with Louis Vuitton". Blake tells me. His whole face lacks emotion, he must really love Winter.

"Yeah, okay". I say as the car starts to move. He thinks we're actually working today, this is going to be fun.

 He thinks we're actually working today, this is going to be fun

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I have no idea why Rai is acting so weird. Like she planned something without telling me. I know what she's up to, Terry told me all about it. But I'm going to act like I didn't know for her happiness and satisfaction, she seems to be very excited about taking me to the amusement park.

Winter's been gone for too long, I feel like killing myself, it's all my fault, I should've checked up on her at the party, I know she doesn't like gatherings.

We get to the destination and before I can get down from the car. Rai runs up to me and ties a sleeping mask around my eyes.

"Rai, I don't want to play right now". I say extending my hands to remove the mask. She slaps my hand down. "Ouch!"

"Just follow me, this is serious". She says with a deep voice making me laugh. She pushes me around and I can already scent the cotton candy and chocolate aroma from where I am.

She buys the tickets without even lowering her voice and drags me into the park. She removes the mask and looks at me.

"Tada!" She says showing me the huge park filled with shops, snacks and games. I look at her eyes, they show happiness in them. As long as she's happy about this I'll act for as long as I can.

"What are we doing here Rai? Do you have a schedule?" I ask looking at Terry who smiles at me. In front of us are 4 people, my two closest friends Terry and Yeonjun, Rai's best friend Yeji and Winter- and Karina.

For some reason it looks like Karina and Yeonjun are avoiding each other but that doesn't make any sense cause they probably don't even know each other.

"I cancelled them all!" She tells me excited and I shake my head. "You cancelled all your schedules so you could bring me to the amusement park?" I look at her as she looks away pouting.

"I just wanted to see you smile again, you haven't smiled since the Winter issue". She replies. For the first time in my life, someone did this for me, I know it's the perks of being rich but... it still means so much to me.

I hug her for the first time ever taking her by surprise. With everything going on, her bringing me here without or with me knowing is really thoughtful and is very meaningful to me.

My arms wrap around her ant sized body as stands there frozen. I let go of her and she takes some time processing everything. "Thank you". I say before moving towards the other guests of my so called "pity party".