𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Don't be a silent reader!

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

The 5 different personas got into the car. Karina and Yeji held hands as they helped themselves to get into the back seats.

After they got in, Blake was going to sit by the window but was pushed by Rai who got in first. Blake got in second and Winter third. This was not what Rai wanted. She wanted to talk to Winter casually not have this eiffel tower beside her again.

"Let's play infinite questions!" Yeji suggests as Rai sighs pulling down the window separating the backseats from the frontseats.

She pushes the soundproof button. "Isn't that the 21 questions game?" Karina asks. "Yeah but Yeji style, she told me 21 questions wasn't enough". Rai explains.

"Also it's slower than the original game". Yeji adds. "Then that defeats the whole point of the game". Winter points out. "My style doesn't have a point". Yeji answers with a fake smile before rolling her eyes.

Karina notices something off with Winter. She's not this bitchy. She's not this bitchy at all.

"Okay I ask Karina the first question and it goes round". Yeji explains. "Karina, have you ever ditched a date or not showed up to a date?" Yeji asks. Karina thinks hard before shaking her head.

"I'm too soft hearted to do that". Karina replies. "Okay, umm, Winter, I know everything about you". Karina says making Winter giggle.

"Have you ever felt jealous when someone else is with Blake?" Karina asks. She wants to know why Winter is like this today.

Winter feels personally attacked and by her best friend at that. "Yeah". She answers rubbing her arm. "Not that much though". She adds as Blake turns to her. Different thoughts cloud his head.

"Okay Blake, how many exes do you have?" Winter asks. Blake shakes his head. "None". He replies. Everyone agrees except Yeji.

"Bullshit, are you for real? She's the only person you've dated?" Yeji asks as Blake nods. Rai threatens Yeji to shut up which she does.

"Okay umm, Rai, have you fought with anyone before like a physical fight?" Blake asks out of the blue. Rai chuckles.

"That has to be the weirdest shit I've ever been genuinely asked". Rai remarks making everyone laugh... even Winter.

"Yeah once and she started it". She answers quickly. "Okay, Yeji, Let's make this fun, have you had a one night stand before?" Rai asks shocking everyone.

"Yeah, just once, don't think I'm a slut or something, I'm friends with him now". Yeji answers like that make things better. Winter clings unto Blake's arm in shock.

"Okay now Let's go opposite direction, Rai, have you ever had sex with someone?" Yeji asks as Rai shakes her head. "Nope and I've never dated anyone either".

"Okay bish no one asked about your nonexistent love life". Yeji says making everyone laugh.

"Blake, have you ever been attracted to anyone besides Winter... while you were dating Winter". Rai asks as Winter looks at Blake. The nervous boy nods his head slowly.

Winter casually lets go of his hand. "I mean being attracted to someone doesn't mean you like them it just means you find them handsome or pretty". Karina explains noticing Winter's actions.

"Okay Winter, have you ever been cut off from your allowance?" Blake asks as Winter shakes her head. Everyone in the car stares in shock before moving on.

"Karina, why are you attacking me today?" Winter mutters. The car goes silent. Karina sighs. "Cause you're acting differently today, I don't want you to stain your reputation". Karina replies.

Everwhere goes silent as Winter turns around. She feels her eyes getting heavy. "Okay Yeji, what is your sexuality?" Karina asks moving on. Yeji smiles. "I'm a lesbian". She replies.

"Cool". Karina says. "I'm bisexual". She whispers into Yeji's ear.

"Okay crazy round now! Ask anyone you want to ask!" Yeji instructs starting off the round with herself.

"Karina, who would you date if you were a guy?" Yeji asks. Karina smiles. She knows Yeji wants to be picked but Karina just met Yeji.

"I would date... Winter, don't get me wrong, I know Winter the most maybe my answer will change when I get to know you all more". Karina answers as Yeji pouts.

"Okay me now umm Rai, how good is Blake at being a manager?" Karina asks a spontaneous question.

"Umm, today was his first day but he's a really good manager for now... I guess". She answers as Blake chuckles.

"Okay I want to ask Winter". Rai says as Winter sits up. "Do you have some sort of problem with me or do I make you uncomfortable in any way? I wanted us to be friends but you seem to not like me". Rai asks as all eyes go to Winter.

"Oh yeah we can be friends, I'm just very Introverted so meeting new people isn't something I like to do". Winter answers. She's half lying, half saying the truth.

Karina looks at Winter. She seems pretty sincere. She almost forgot Winter was an introvert.

"Okay umm Yeji, do you have siblings?" Winter asks. "Oh okay, no I'm an only child".

"Blake, your turn". Rai says nudging the practically nonexistent eiffel tower. "Karina, how is Winter when she's not around me?" Blake asks turning to Karina when the car suddenly stops.

"We're here!" The driver says unlocking the car doors. Everyone forgets about the question except Blake and Winter.

They all step out of the car and are greeted by a very tall building. "Time to FUCKING PARTY!!!" Yeji exclaims grabbing an excited Rina's hand into the party.

Rai goes in after them and the couple is stuck. They've never felt this awkward tension before it's such a new feeling, a feeling they both hate.