𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I don't know where I am- okay I'm in some random man's car with a bottle of soju, where I'm going is what I don't know.

It's not like I know or trust this man but for a minute I just want to let go of everything any burden that I have on my shoulders, just let me breathe for a minute. Just a minute is enough and his convertible is the best aid.

I wonder if Blake will look for me, he's probably having the time of his at that "after party". I don't have the time to think about them right now. Right now I'm letting it all go.

"So you're Winter Kim right?" He asks turning to face me. I nod not facing him. This is so out of character for me. Getting into a stranger's car and drinking?! I'm on the next level today.

"How come I always get accompanied with famous people?" He asks before chuckling. I pour the last drop of alcohol into my mouth before putting the bottle on the floor of the car.

Oh right! He's Rai's ex manager and he needs my help and I still don't know why.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Yeji stares at her lips. She should have warned Karina that she goes crazy when she's drunk and she did go grazy.

As the girls danced they moved closer and closer to each other, so close that their lips were barely inches apart.

And with one look at each other, Yeji leaned in to kiss Karina who didn't hesitate to return the kiss. It's not like they liked each other, they were drunk and probably horny, of course this would happen.

The kiss didn't go on for long. They let go of each other's face and waist before laughing. They had the same mentality. The kiss was just for fun. They definitely won't remember this when they're treating their hangovers tomorrow morning.

Sadly Karina's ex Yeonjun was there, someone had invited him and he witnessed it all. He was still in love with Karina, sadly once Karina breaks up with someone it means she doesn't feel anything for them anymore and doesn't want to keep leading them on.

His eyes tear up. He can't believe this.

"Okay Rai, we're going to go now, I'll get Winter, Yeji and Karina, stay here please"

"Okay Rai, we're going to go now, I'll get Winter, Yeji and Karina, stay here please". Blake tells another drunk one before leaving.

Rai sits still obeying his orders. She looks at the empty bottle on the table. She told Blake about Harvey. She's proud of herself, being able to tell her sad tale to her manager made her realise she was truly over him.

After drowning in her thoughts, Rai is brought back to reality when she sees 3 people standing in front of her.

"1.. 3... 2... 3, there is.... are... is 4 people here... where is she?" Rai asks. Blake facepalms himself. Why did he let them get this drunk?

"Have any of you seen Winter?" Blake asks trying to pass the message to the confused women. After understanding they all shake their head.

"She went up... after a while to chill". Karina says as Blake nods. "Thank you". He rushes to the highest floor and searches all over to see no one. He's worried. He searches the whole building frantically looking for his girlfriend, the girlfriend he abandoned he can't help but feel guilty.

After searching and failing to find her, he decides to drop off the ladies first before going on the search for his girlfriend.

He piggybacks the three girls all the way to the car successfully and calls the driver and bodyguards. He practically throws the girls who have now passed out into the car and gets in before closing the door.

He's focused on getting them home safely but his main concern is Winter. What if something bad happened to her? If something did happen he would be such a bad boyfriend? He already upset her and now he's living her all alone to fend for herself.

"Can we drop off Yeji and Karina first?" Blake asks as the driver nods. "Do you know their houses?" He asks.

"Yeji, yes Rai has stayed with Yeji multiple times, Karina no only her agency". The driver answers. It wouldn't be nice for Karina to go to her agency drunk, Blake would like to save her ass at least for today.

"Okay we'll drop Yeji and Karina at Yeji's house". Blake says as the driver nods.

He looks out the Window. He sees the stars in the dark night sky. He's desperately hoping Winter is okay, she's his everything... for now.

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"You're such an asshole!" Winter shouts at me. I know. My plan sounds really evil but it will help both of us, I get Rai back and she gets to keep Blake before he is taken by Rai.

"Listen, I know it sounds bad right now but it helps both me and you, we get our partners back". I explain to her and she rolls her eyes.

"Rai isn't your partner! Blake is! There's a difference! Hurting Blake is the same as hurting me! Hurting Rai isn't the same as hurting you, that's why you could even come up with an idea like this!" She shouts once more.

I can read her like a book. She wants to do it but she's afraid it'll hurt Blake which it will. But this could really benefit her, she gets to keep him all to herself.

"Just think about it Winter". I say inserting my number into her contact list. She looks at me with a confused look as she bites on a side of her bottom lip.

"I don't know Harvey, they don't deserve this".