𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!!

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Me or her? You can't have both". She tells me as I scoff. There's something off about her. This isn't Winter or at least this isn't the Winter I love.

"Why are you acting like this? Did he drug you or something? You're not acting like yourself". I tell her worried. She rolls her eyes before raising up her middle finger.

"Fuck you Blake, if you want to break up with me, go fucking ahead!" She shouts at me as all eyes turn to us. I grab her arm gently as I rush out of the police station.

She pushes my hand off as I look at her. "Winter let's go to the hospital". I say as she shakes her head. "Me or her?" She asks once again. I don't know why it's so hard to choose. A few months ago I would've chosen her without a doubt so why do I feel like choosing Rai.

"Let's go to the hospital". I divert from the question as tears slowly fall from her eyes. "Winter what's wrong?" I ask cleaning her tears. She pushes me away.

"Why can't you love me?" She asks with a deep voice as the tears start to fall faster. "What have I not done for you Blake? Now all I ask is for you to just be mine and you can't even do that". She says angering me for some reason.

"You do not get to say that Winter, you have NOT been providing for us from the start and when I lost my job you only brought in money for a short period of time, why do you keep acting like you've been the breadwinner since we started dating?!" I ask as my voice gets louder. She looks at me sadly before rolling her eyes.

"I have Blake, I have! I've borrowed over a 100,000 dollars from my dad just for us, do you know how much money that is? Our first apartment, I begged the owner to lie to you about the price because I knew you were too poor to buy it so you paid that tiny price and I paid the full amount, your former job interview, I bribed the boss with my dad's power and money to let you in whether you were qualified or not, I have helped you with everything in your life Blake, EVERYTHING!" She shouts as I freeze in place, my kind goes blank.

My eyes also start tearing up. "You lied to me, you told me you didn't borrow anything, you've not allowed to accomplish anything on my own since I started dating you and now you want me to be "yours"?! Go fuck yourself Winter, I really loved you, I really did". I say as the tears fall.

I turn to enter Rai's car as she holds my arm. "You like Rai right?" She asks looking down at her feet. I scoff removing my hand from her grasp. She looks up. "No Winter, I don't like Rai, I loved you!" I tell her as she nods.

"Loved?" She asks as I sigh. "Yes, loved, I'm breaking up with you Winter". I say as she grabs my hand harshly scratching my skin. "Blake, please don't leave me, you can't leave me, I won't let you leave me!" She begs getting on her knees as I try to help her stand up.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm really sorry, we can start over right?" She panics as I shake my head. Her tears start to fall rapidly. "You will not break up with me Blake, after I faked everything, do you actually believe that coward would do anything to me, I stayed in that house willingly Blake, I did it for you!" She confesses as I pause to take everything in.

She lets go of my hand stepping back. "You faked everything? You framed an innocent man?" I ask as she avoids looking at me. "You're a devil in disguise". I say entering the car before I drive off leaving her to cry in front of the station.

 I say entering the car before I drive off leaving her to cry in front of the station

𝐑𝐚𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

The hospital door slides open. My mom and my siblings along with my brother's wife and a random man enter the hospital.

"Wow, it's nice to have a crowd visit me in the hospital". I say as I hear someone outside laugh. It's Yeji of course. I turn back to my visitors when a hand hits my cheek harshly. My siblings and their partners all look at my mom shocked.

I touch my cheek. "Rai Shin! I think you have forgotten what family you belong too, you aren't just some actress from the village you are a public figure who belongs to an important family, how do you manage to get yourself in trouble all the time?!" She asks shouting at me.

"Do you even know what happened to me?" I ask as she slowly shakes her head. I stand up walking closer to her as she moves backwards slowly.

"I fainted due to claustrophobia, the phobia I've had since I was 3 when your husband locked me in a box for over an hour, I couldn't breathe, I was almost dead, HOW DARE YOU BARGE IN HERE AND SLAP ME?! Do you think you have the right just because YOU'RE MY MOTHER!" I throw down the flower vase as it breaks into pieces. My siblings quickly leave the room.

My tears start to drip on the carpet. My mom looks at the vase as she covers her face. "When will you be a good mother? When will you start to be a good mother?!" I ask as the tears find their way down to the floor.

"It's always about money, ALWAYS about money, always about power, do this, don't do this, "you're harming me" do you ever think about what WE feel, do you even love your children?!" Her tears flow down and pass through her fingers.

"I TOLD YOU EVERYTIME DAD LOCKED ME IN THAT STUPID FUCKING BOX THAT I WAS DYING IN THERE THAT YOU SHOULD HELP ME AND YOU IGNORED ever single one of my complaints, when he locked me in his cup board, told me to stay under his bed, beat me up and harassed me, I told you every single time and you told me to keep quiet, you told me I was lying even when YOU SAW IT HAPPEN!" I shout at her. Today I will tell her everything I have kept in my heart. My childhood was ruined because of my dad and she knew and she didn't care and she hid it from my siblings that could've helped me.

"I'm glad dad died and I'm glad you became miserable after he did cause I hated him and I hate you, I hate the both of you so much!" I shout as she falls to the ground on her knees.

"Please leave, I don't want to see you, please just leave". I beg cleaning my tears as my mom continues to cry. "I'm sorry". She apologizes. "I really am". I'm not accepting it because she caused everything, two "I'm sorry"s aren't going to change what happened to me when I was growing up.

I press the button to call the nurse. "Security! Security! Please!" I say into the walkie talkie type of thing.

Soon they come in and my mom is escorted. Immediately she leaves everyone else decides to give me some privacy.

I get back on my bad and cover my whole body with my blanket. I silently sob onto the pillow as everything rushes back to my head.

"I really want Blake here". I say into the pillow before closing my eyes.