𝐎𝐧𝐞

DON'T BE A SILENT READER :)

𝐑𝐚𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Are you kidding me?!" Rai asks. Tears droplets fall down her cheeks reddening her eyes. The best friend she trusted for a whole 10 years of her life had just betrayed her.

She walked into her dorm rushing to pick up something and she stumbled on him taking some of the money in her private safe.

He had a key in his left hand and reached for the money with his right. Upon hearing her voice, he freezes. "This isn't really happening". He tells himself.

"What are you trying to do?!" She asks walking towards him. "Why are you taking my money?!"

He drops the money and puts the key in his pocket. He walks towards her. "Rai, it's not what it looks like!" He defends himself as Rai scoffs.

"How would you know what the fuck it looks like?" Rai remarks leaving him speechless. "Rai, don't you know who I am anymore?It's me, Harvey! Why would I steal from you?" Harvey appealed as Rai's eyes puffed up even more. He just exposed himself. He knows he did.

"I never told you I thought you were stealing from me so funny of you to assume that". Rai remarks. He immediately gets on his knees.

"Forgive me Rai, I'm truly sorry, if you could give me a second chance I-

"How long?" Rai interrupts. He stops talking and looks up. He spots her eyes. Her wet red eyes. He can't lie now.

"Since I became your manager...4 years ago". He replies looking away. Rai blinks letting the tears fall. "I'm really sorry Rai, my father became really sick and-

"AND YOU COULDN'T COME TO ME AND ASK FOR HELP?! WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS FOR 10 YEARS HARVEY, do you STILL not trust me?!" Rai shouts allowing the tears to rain down on the wooden floor.

"I LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN? A BETRAYAL! A TRAITOR!" She continues as Harvey also starts to cry.

"I really trusted you, now get the fuck out of my sight, I'm telling the company to fire you". Rai orders. She grabs her phone out of her bag and dials the CEO's number.

"Rai, please just think about it, we've been best friends since we were 12!" Harvey begs tugging at the hem of her checkered dress shirt.

Rai finishes her call and turns to Harvey who is still hellbent on convincing her. But as stubborn as he is, she is thrice as stubborn. She still loves him, that's for sure but one thing she values as much as her life is trust. And he ruined that trust, everything she'd confided in him gave her second thoughts.

She looks at the pitiful brown haired boy. The feeling of guilt overcomes her. Why should she be guilty? No one knows.

She looks away before she pushes him. She steps back and grabs a cloth to clean her tears. "Out of everything you could've broken, you chose my trust". She utters before walking away from him.

𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐓 - 𝐜𝐛𝐠 𝐱 𝐬𝐫𝐣On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara