𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I rush after Rai with Rosé and we catch up to her at the exit. "Rai wait!" I say as she pauses but she doesn't turn to face us.

"We're sorry but we didn't have anything to do with this okay? It was all Ryan and partially mom". I explain as she turns to us before rolling her eyes.

"Is that what you came up with to make me stay with you or believe you as you are my family?" She asks. Her voice sounds broken, she sounds like she's been betrayed.

"We're not lying Rai, we were only there to confront mom and ask her to-

"To do what?! To erase my trauma?! You were going to agree on erasing my trauma! Instead of you to come to me and comfort me like a normal sibling would, you agreed on pretending like you never saw it like it never happened?!! How does that help me?! I still saw it! HOW THE FUCK WOULD ANYTHING YOU HAD DONE MAKE IT BETTER FOR ME?!" She shouts at us as her tears continue to pour.

Rosé turns to me before turning back to Rai. "Rai, you can't shout like tha-

"I will shout if I want to! Why? You don't want people to know your sister is crazy?" She asks as we both sigh.

"Everything you do and everything you've done and everything you will do is always going to be for yourself, you don't care about me, you care about yourself and what others think of you, I thought you guys were better but you're just as bad as mom and Ryan". She adds cleaning her tears.

"I hate all of you just as much as I hate myself". She says before turning to leave. I try to run after her but Rosé pulls me back.

I push her hand off. "You know she's right". I say before turning towards the elevator. "But we must do something about those rumours, erase all of them". I say entering the elevator.

 I say entering the elevator

𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

My doorbell rings as I rush out of the bathroom. I look through the peephole and spot Rai. I immediately open the door. It's raining heavily and I wonder why she's here.

10 minutes later

"Wait what?! Your family exposed these things and even lied about some and now they want to erase them?" I ask Rai as she nods. She looks like a zombie.

"I haven't even switched on my TV or heard from my colleagues, I just got back from visiting my grandma, I'm sorry I should've known, I should've called you". I tell her but she just shakes her head.

"It's fine". She takes a sip of her hot chocolate. "Clearly it's not Rai". I take her cup and place it on the coffee table. She groans sitting up.

"Look at me". I hold her cheeks as she stares at me. "We're going to make them regret it, from now on, you're no longer that role model actress with the nicest reputation, you are RAI SHIN, worldwide phenomenon". I tell her as she raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"This obstacle is just a step to the crown, everyone will adore you if we get this right, you just need good people on your side both rich and poor and both powerful and weak". I say as she finally starts to understand.

"Tomorrow, you will talk to the press and clear up those rumours, I will be there of course making sure everything is cleared up and I'll ask some of my colleagues to ask good questions so I'm not too suspicious, after you clear everything up with the press, you HAVE to land a role, what are your sights on?" I ask.

"Oh In-ah. Little Women". She replies as I smirk. "You got it already?" I ask and she nods. "Perfect".

"Mission....

"Payback?" She asks as I shake my head. "Spotlight?" I immediately nod.

"Missing Spotlight begin!" We put our hands together before cheering.

"So about Kari-

My phone starts ringing. I look at the caller. "Yeonjun?" I say confused before picking up the call.

"What do you want?" I ask. "Is there any way we can help Rai?" He asks as I turn to Rai with a smile.

"Tomorrow 7:00am sharp, we'll be at her secret office on the 13th floor of Mandler, we can't come together so come in one by one before 7:00am". I say as I hear him sigh.

"Okay I'll tell the rest". He says before cutting the call. "We need as many people as we can this is about revenge, avenge, Spotlight, fame, money and so much more". I tell her as she nods.

"I have to talk to Blake". She says standing up before turning to see Blake at the door. We both jump as he runs to Rai hugging her.

I look away trying not to smile. "Are you okay?" He asks as I peep seeing him touch her cheeks and neck. "I am". She replies.

"Well you can count me in on whatever you plan on doing, as of today, I'm free from her". He says as I turn to him.

"I broke up with Winter".