𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
(𝐑𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐬. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥)

As we wait on the chairs outside, four women and two men pass by us along with a bunch of men and women dressed in black who are left to wait outside.

"Rai's mom?" Karina asks as I respond by nodding. After a while we hear shouting but since the room is 80% soundproof we can't hear much.

We press our ears on the window above our seat but all we hear are muffled screams. After a few more screams somethings breaks. The people dressed in black outside go in and a few seconds later Rai's siblings come outside.

"What's going on?" I mouth to Raven who shakes her head. "Nothing, don't worry". Sadly that makes the four of us worry even more.

A few minutes later the security rush into the room and Rai's mom is escorted out. She leaves first and then we are told to leave as well.

As we get up to leave, Karina intertwines her hand in mine. I feel my body heat up. "Are you okay?" She asks as I turn to her. "Yeah, let's go". I reply with a smile as she nods.

Holy shit! I like Karina.

As we leave the hospital, we finally realize basically stranded, Blake took Rai's car and he isn't back yet. We all look at each other when someone walks towards us.

"You guys can get in my car". Raven tells us as we all bow to her before thanking her. We get in the car and she turns to us, "Where is my driver dropping you guys off?" She asks.

Taehyun gives his adress and Yeonjun decides to stay with Taehyun then I give my adress and Karina is left. "I'll stay with Yeji". She says as Raven nods as the car starts.

We finally get to my house and I can officially say it's that was the worst drive ever. Karina gets off and I open the house using my keys.

"I'll get you a pair of pajamas". I tell her removing my shoes and putting on my flip flops.

I go upstairs and change into my pajamas and freshen up before finding a pair for Karina. I rush downstairs to see her cooking something.

"Here are the PJs". I put on the counter as she nods taking her pan off the stove. She dishes some ramyeon and eggs into a bowl before taking the PJs.

"Don't start eating without me!" She says smiling before walking to the bathroom as her smile makes me smile too. "You're so pretty". I mutter as she turns back.

"What did you say?" She asks as I shake my head. She nods before continuing her walk.

I wait a bit and she comes out. "Let's eat!" She says sitting down grabbing her chopsticks. We both take a bite slurping in the noodles.

"Do you think I still love Yeonjun?" Karina asks looking up as I breathe out deeply. I lookup at the concerned girl as I fake a smile. "No you don't, you said you were over him". I reply and she sighs.

"I've never loved him though, I just don't want to hurt his feelings". She says as my smile slowly disappears. "Can we stop talking about your ex whenever we hang out?" I ask looking at the bowl of ramyeon.

"Oh sorry, I know it's annoying". She replies fake laughing. "That's not why". I mutter before looking up to see her looking at me. "Then why-

"I like you Karina, and I would prefer to not hear about your ex/future boyfriend whenever I'm with you". I say before taking a bite of the ramyeon as everywhere goes silent.

"You what?" She sounds like she can't believe it. "If it makes you uncomfortable you can-

I feel my face lift up and I see Karina really close to me. Within a millisecond I feel her lips on mine. I quickly drop my chopsticks in the bowl before kissing her back.

Shit! Well I'm fucked up!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐑𝐚𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Finally getting discharged". I say brushing my hair as the door opens. "Hey". I hear a voice say as I turn to see Blake. "Oh, hey". The mood is awfully sour.

"So how is Winter? What happened to her?" I ask and he breathes out. "I tried to break up with her but the doctors told me she's extremely suicidal and apparently has abandonment issues". He tells me calmly as I scrunch my eyebrows.

"What?!" He sighs as I sit beside on the bed. "That's what I can't believe, Winter has been cared for all her life, how can she have abandonment issues?" He asks himself.

"Listen Blake, I'm not in your relationship I know but I don't think you should stay with Winter if you don't love her, she'll be more hurt when she finds out you're staying with her out if pity and it's bad for both of you's mental health". I tell him and he turns to me before smiling.

"You could be a marriage counselor". He points out making me laugh. "But you're right, I have to end it all once and for all". I don't know why but what he says makes me happy.

"Shall we go?" He asks after a minute of thought. I nod standing up as he walks to the door opening it for me.

We get downstairs and as soon as we exit the hospital, thousands of reporters flash their cameras in our faces. Blake immediately gets in front of me as the extra bodyguards surround me.

"Is it true your ex manager stole up to three billion won from you?!"

"Do you admit to taking drugs as a minor during your debut days?!"

"Can you talk on news of you being an alcoholic and having over 10 DUIs?!"

"Were you really sexually assualted by one of your directors during the filming of your documentary and is that why it was never released?!"

"Did you really go to a correctional facility during your "hiatus" from 2015-2017?"

"Harrassing your employees? Are you even human?!"

"Are you really in a secret relationship with your manager Blake Choi?! And is that why you conspired with your ex manager to sexually assault his girlfriend?!"

I start to get dizzy from all the flashes. Where did they hear all of this? Why is some of it true? I feel a tear fall down my face then another one then another one until I try to maintain my balance. Blake looks at me before taking a deep breath.

He tells the bodyguards something and I am lifted and put on his back. He probably thinks I'm a monster with no heart.

"What do you have to say to this?!" "Is it true?!" "Why won't you respond?!" I hold my ears as the voices get louder and the flashes get brighter.

"No comment, we will get back to you, right now Ms. Shin is not in good condition and you have no right to do this, shall I call the police?" Blake brings out his phone as everything begins to blur a bit more.

The reporters after a few more threats leave the area as Blake quickly transports me to the car.

"I'm fucked". I say once I settle down in the car.