𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

DON'T BE A SILENT READER :)

𝐑𝐚𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"So you've decided to blame YOUR car accident on YOUR "ex" best friend, am i right?" Raven asks as I look at everyone in the room.

"Yeah, pretty much". I reply as Raven rolls her eyes. I like her the most. I like all my siblings. Loving them on the other hand... love is a strong word to describe our relationship.

I know I'm wrong for blaming everything on Harvey but if revenge is wrong, I don't want to be right. My mom already has everything planned cause very soon news that I was in a car accident is going to spread... EVERYWHERE.

Apart from that, I still haven't found a new manager my supervisor Sarah hasn't contacted me either. She's supposed to be here but her lazy ass isn't. I like her a lot maybe more than my sisters but I'm never going to tell them that.

Would it be crazy to say I still feel drunk? Probably but I do. I miss Harvey so fucking much but I know I can't let him back into my life. I'm in love with him and I hate him.

"I'm out of here, have fun healing Rai". Raven says waving before she leaves. "Why is she like that?" My mom asks. "I think she's pretty cool". I say and my mom shakes her head.

"Her and Rosé are twins but...

"But what?" Rosé asks with a raised eyebrow. "Rosé is better". My mom finishes her sentence knowing she'll regret it.

"I better get going then". Ryan stands up. "Ryan, can you drop me off at MANDLER? I have a performance tomorrow" Rosé asks. Ryan nods. "Sure". The two leave the room and I'm stuck with my mom.

"If you had a manager I could leave this place". She says as I chuckle.

The door creaks and a knock is heard. "Who is that? Come in". My mom ushers as the person walks in. It's Sarah! She strides into the office with a black pantsuit on. She looks so young for her age.

"Rai! What happened?!" She runs to my side after noticing my current state. I know she knows what happened. She's acting silly... again.

"I guess I can leave now, right Sasha?" My mom asks as Sarah nods. "It's Sarah by the way". She corrects my mom with a smile.

My mom flashes a smile as she nods before leaving. Sarah sits beside me.

"I just want to let you know you can't blame Mr. Dong for this, I've already come up with a plan so don't worry". Sarah reassures opening up her tablet.

"On the other hand-

"If it's about a manager, practice or any schedule, don't tell me please". I say relaxing with my eyes closed.

"Well it is about those three things so buckle up". She opens my eyes as I push her hands away.

"Tomorrow you have to practice for your special dance performance for RAI Cosmetics opening, then next tomorrow you have your special dance and the opening and the photoshoot for Chanel, there's more but these are the upcoming ones". Sarah lists. She keeps on talking and I'm so close to drifting asleep.

"You are looking at my condition right? I have no bones to dance since when did I become a kpop idol?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. She knows I'm healed already, the crash wasn't as bad as everyone is making it seem.

"So you're going to be fine with ALL the rumours flying around about why you didn't come to YOUR own cosmetics opening party?" Sarah asks making me roll my eyes.

"Fine". I say getting up.

"Wait, there's something else". She mutters. I sit back down waiting for her to get it over with.

"The third thing... I found you a new manager".