𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐁𝐞 𝐀 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!!!

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I cut up the onions when I hear something from the TV. "Popular Actress Rai Shin scheduled to have a press conference later today after rumours circulate the internet".

The corners of my mouth go up as I can't help but smile. "If she kept me as her manager, none if this would've happened". I pour the onions into the pot.

"Get ready to meet karma".

𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Rai looks at the people surrounded in her dressing room as she turns to me and I give her a smile.

"So I and Karina brought four people and Yeonjun, Taehyun and Blake brought four as well". I explains as she nods.

Surprisingly, Rai actually knows everyone here, they're all popular and rich in their ways. Giselle Uchinaga, makeup and fashion, Jennifer Huh, photography and fashion, Ningning, acting, modeling, makeup and fashion, Lia Choi, acting and singing, Serene Lee, writing, Hazel Shin, makeup and modeling Soobin Choi, acting and modeling, Kai Huening, singing and modeling.

"So what exactly is the plan?" Giselle asks as making me smile once again. "Rai needs the public to believe in her and to trust her, we need the press on her side, an in order to do that, we need connections". I start off.

"If everyone in this room gives a good word about Rai, automatically trust is acquired". I explains as they all nod.

"I need Serene to put in a good word right now, tweet something nice about Rai". I say as Serene brings out her phone. "Sure".

"But why Serene?" Hazel asks. "Serene has never been involved in any scandal for the past 6 years and is probably the most trusted public figure in Korea, if she puts in a good word for you, you immediately gain a lot of public sentiment". I answer.

Serene goes to Instagram and takes a nice picture with Rai before posting it and waiting for reactions.