𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

DON'T BE A SILENT READER :)

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Sarah tells me to go in after coming out of the office. I'm so confused. I feel like a thousand events have happened in a span of 5 minutes but at least I can have my interview now.

I can't believe I may become the manager of one of the most popular idols ever. Shin Rai.

I knock on the door and she responds. "Come in!"

I enter upon hearing her response and I look at her. Wow! She's pretty both on tv and in real life.

I take a seat and we both stand up at the same time. "Hello! I'm Blake Choi!" I introduce myself and she does the same. "I'm Rai Shin, please have your seat".

 "I'm Rai Shin, please have your seat"

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

The two finish all the regular interview questions. Blake is excited. He's 100% sure he's getting the job. Rai is excited as well, it's time for her to ask her "special questions".

"That's not all". She says putting down her question paper. Blake looks at her confused before putting down his. "What do you mean?" He asks.

"I have a few important questions I ask after every staff interview I have". She informs him. Sarah didn't tell Blake this. He's on edge. This could make or break his opportunity of a lifetime.

"Can you promise that you won't fall in love with me?" Rai asks. She needs the reassurance. She doesn't need another Harvey in her life. She wants to be focused on her job. Romance is not something she holds on a high pedestal right now.

On the other hand, Blake is downright confused. Not once in his life has he been asked this kind of question especially in an interview. He understands why Sarah said she was a handful but he was never told she was crazy as well.

"I have a girlfriend". He replies making Rai laugh. He wonders what's so funny.

"Sorry but that doesn't matter, even married men have fallen in love with me". Rai points out. She knows it's not a flex. She just wants a straight answer.

Blake is confused but nonetheless gives her another answer. "I can promise. I won't fall in love with you".

Rai smiles. She brings out her pinky finger and Blake brings out his. They seal the promise with a handshake.

"Okay! Here's your schedu-

"I thought you had important questions, you only asked me one". Blake denotes. Rai is impressed with his memory. Objectively it's not that impressive but Rai has bad memory so it's impressive enough for her.

"Oh right! The rest will be asked when you actually get the job!" Rai clarifies. Blake smirks. He's gotten the job. He doesn't want to be too confident but he can't help it. He can't wait to tell Winter the good news.

"Okay, so here's your schedule". Rai remarks bringing out a note book. She opens a page and shows Blake.

"You basically have no free time so I hope your girlfriend will understand and not go ballistic!" Rai jokes before noticing Blake's serious face.

"Will she?" Rai asks with a serious tone. Blake doesn't know. Winter is clingy to say the least but she's also very smart. Surely she'll understand he's just trying to earn them money.

"No, I'm sure she won't". Blake reassures Rai with a smile. Rai nods. "Okay, well congratulations! You've been hired, you start tomorrow, Monday". Rai remarks as Blake thanks her.

"Thank you so much". He says before standing up and leaving the office.

"Hmm, so he does have a girlfriend". Rai thinks to herself. She noticed his lockscreen. At least she's sure all scandals will be easily avoided.

On the other hand, she's so ready for a new manager. Hopefully he's ready to handle the crazy girl and her really crazy life.