𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Rai and Blake take the lead by walking into the park. We decide on riding a rollercoaster first.

I had no idea Yeonjun was Blake's friend. Him being here is making me uncomfortable. "What are you doing?" Yeji asks before grabbing my hand.

"We're here to have fun Rina not stare at our EXES!" She shouts making Yeonjun turn towards us. I put my hand on her mouth as she laughs.

"Yeji!" She removes my hand from her mouth and whispers into my ear. "Why not have fun, a lot of fun". She drags me with her as we get to the rollercoaster. Rai pays and we get in our seats. Rai, Blake and Terry stay in a seat and unfortunately I sit with Yeji and Yeonjun, thankfully Yeji sat in the middle.

I am over Yeonjun and I know I am, it's just I feel like we didn't end things well and that bugs me a lot.

The rollercoaster starts and surprisingly on Blake is scared and clings onto Rai. The rest of us scream happily and sway our hands.

 The rest of us scream happily and sway our hands

𝐑𝐚𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

The rollercoaster starts moving and the breeze hits my face. I love rollercoasters they make me feel empty and just carefree.

I start swaying my body when I feel a hand on my arm. I turn to Blake who is really panicking. "Are you okay?" I ask worried. He nods his head placing it on my shoulder. I can feel my cheeks turn red.

What are you doing Rai? I ask myself touching my cheek. The ride finishes and Blake doesn't let go. "Umm, i-it's over". I say as he finally lets go.

"Okay, where next?" Terry asks.

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Blake and Rai are very suspicious, who knew Blake would ever date a celebrity? Oh he's dating Winter not Rai. He might as well date Rai anyways.

Honestly I've never liked Winter, sure she's nice but her and Blake just don't match and I've told him too many times to know he doesn't listen.

He's much more free and natural with Rai, Winter acts like she's embarrassed when she's with him.

"Okay where next?" I ask curious turning to Yeonjun. Karina is his ex, I just found out. Why the hell is everyone dating famous people?

"Bumper cars?" Yeonjun asks and we all agree. This is going to be fun.

 This is going to be fun

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I look at Rai as we enter the bumper car, we split into three teams, Rai and I, Yeji and Karina and Terry and Yeonjun.

She seems so happy and that makes me happy. Her smile lights up every room she steps into and I hope she knows that.

"Ready?" She turns to me with a big smile as I nod mimicking her smile. She nudges me, "Are you making fun of me?" She asks with an angry pout. I pull her cheeks making her smile again.

"Maybe". I reply. "Can you assholes stop staring at each other?" I hear Terry ask as he and Yeonjun bump into us.

Rai turns to them and immediately starts the car hitting them back. She turns to Yeji and Karina who are obviously trying to sneak around and moves faster towards them hitting their car. Oh shit! I didn't know she was this competitive.

With a smile on her face she hits the other teams' cars more than 5 times before the game ends.

"I think we can all agree that Rai is the MVP". Yeji says pausing to take in oxygen. I take a glance at Rai, she looks so happy. She looks really pretty when she smiles.

"Okay, let's split into three teams and play hide and seek!" Rai brings up an idea. "Which two people want to be the seeker?" Yeji asks as everyone looks at her.

She puts up her middle finger. "Yeonjun, do you want to do it?" Terry asks. Yeonjun shrugs. "So Terry and I will be the seekers". Yeji says before grabbing Terry and pulling him to her side.

Is there something about Yeonjun and Karina I don't know? The both of them slowly move towards each other.

"Okay count to 30". Rai says as the two close their eyes. She turns to me with a huge smile. "I hope you can run". She tells me before holding my hand. I freeze for a moment but come back to reality when she starts running really fast.

We finally find a place to hide in one of the toy shops among the plushies. When we finally settle down in the basket. She turns to me. "How did you know about the surprise?"