Xiaobai was grumpy, and his wings flew over with several wind blades, cutting the rattan of the plant and breaking several roots, but soon more rattans stretched out from its body, meandering in the air like countless snakes.

Ling Xia suddenly remembered the name of this plant - the tree fish!

This is a very rare plant with a low IQ that can move, using animals as nourishment, but he forgot what the specific role was. He had seen it in a book and thought it was just a legend. I vaguely remember that as long as the tree ray is next to the ground, it will automatically obtain energy continuously, and it is inexhaustible unless its roots are broken.

The treefish's spikes pierced into the bodies of several people bound by it, and Ling Xia did not hesitate any longer and took out a fire-based long-range attack magic weapon. He attacked the treefish, and a huge flame sprayed over, burning the rattan on the men.

Taking advantage of the time for the treefish to recover, he quickly condensed the wood-based energy elements in his body to attract the treefish so that those injured could escape. Anyway, there is a big white and a small white to protect, the tree ray is just a little more difficult, and the rank is not high.

Sure enough, after the treefish recovered, it was quickly attracted by his wooden energy and walked straight over, and Ling Xia led it to the open, and Da Bai Xiaobai immediately took turns to launch the wind blade attack. The treefish was cut and fell, and the recovery speed became slower and slower, and finally only the remaining roots were left to survive.

Ling Xia signaled Da Bai Xiaobai to stop, and slowly walked over holding his sword, quickly digging out the roots of the tree ray. Although the tree duck grew tall, the main root was only the size of a bowl mouth, and it was quickly dug out, and some green liquid splashed on Ling Xia's hands. Ling Xia sensed that the liquid was non-toxic, so he didn't care much.

As soon as the roots of the tree duck left the soil, they immediately withered into scorched wood, Ling Xia casually threw it on the ground, quickly went to the river to wash his hands, and rode on Xiaobai to continue on the road.

Half an hour later, Ling Xia felt as if there was some burning pain in his hand. He was shocked, and quickly took an antidote given by Murong Xue, and the pain quickly disappeared, and he later forgot about it.

When he stayed at the inn at night, Ling Xia accidentally saw the reflection in the water when he washed his face, and he was suddenly stunned. He felt as if he had changed a little, but he couldn't say it.

He was confused for a while and rested, there were still several days to go before the palace of the Imperial Palace, and he had to recover his strength.

There was a mirror on the wall of the inn, and the next day when Ling Xia tied his hair in the mirror, he was suddenly stunned - he couldn't see the change last night, but now he can see it clearly - he seems to be much younger in the mirror!

The life expectancy of cultivators varies from two hundred to five hundred years, and they can basically maintain their appearance in their twenties to more than one hundred years, but it is absolutely impossible to have reverse growth.

Ling Xia was frightened, and quickly checked the books and materials in the storage device, and suddenly spewed out a mouthful of old blood. The root sap of the tree fish has a strange energy that can shrink a person by three years a day, and when the person becomes a baby, it will die.

Damn, that's not how rejuvenation comes from, right? It's still three autumns a day! Instead, he answered the meaty lines in the letter ...

He is now twenty-five years old, which means that in a little more than a week, he will be able to retract his mother's belly.

The book also records the method of lifting, which is also a rare spiritual grass. This is not far from the Holy Female Peak, and Ling Xia hurriedly wrote a letter asking Da Bai to bring Murong Xue over, explained the situation, and asked if the Holy Female Peak had it. He rode Xiaobai back to the Qiankun Sect and asked Yu Zhijie to help him at the same time.

Ling Xia secretly screamed bad luck, he could imagine the color of Yu Zhijie's face, but in fact, he was not how scared.

He did not dare to delay his immediate departure, and rushed day and night, shortening the five-day journey to three.

Even so, seeing Yuzhijie again, Ling Xia had shrunk to the appearance of thirteen or fourteen years old, and his height had shrunk a lot, just reaching Yuzhije's shoulders. He didn't dare to raise his head weakly, but secretly observed the movements of Mino Je from the corner of his eye.

Waiting for Yu Zhijie to lift his chin in disbelief, Ling Xia raised his head to squeeze out a smile, and said in a clear and soft young voice: "One day is not seen, like every three autumns." Because I think about Aje, I am young.