chapter122

Ling Xia looked at the remorse in Yu Zhijie's eyes with a smile, and he knew that the words on the bed could not be believed at all... Bah, but scolded myself too.

He reached out and touched the chain around his neck, tapped his finger on Mi Zhijie's shoulder and said, "What is this thing?" How to get it down?

"Get it down for what?" Yu no Je stretched out his slender fingers and played with the pendant in front of him, "Ling Zhi is very good-looking."

He saw that Ling Xia had a tendency to be angry, so he reached out and took him into his arms, rubbing his sour waist for him and explaining simply: "Carrying it can protect you." This

is actually a forbidden technique of the Demon Cultivation Dao, and the Imperial Absolute marks his essence and blood on it, no matter where Ling Xia encounters danger, he can sense it, and the chain can also open the protective magic array in time.

Ling Xia knew that Yuzhi would never want to say it, and he would not say it no matter how he forced it.

He knows the Imperial Jeopardy, knows that his Ah Je is insecure, possessive, paranoid to the extreme, and treats others not as well-behaved and gentle as when he is in front of him... However, he admitted so.

Anyway, there is still a long time together, and this kind of thing always has to change a little bit.

Yu Zhijie lowered his head and kissed Ling Xia's hair, and said softly in a deep magnetic voice: "Ling hasn't told me when did you see Xiaohu last time..."

Ling Xia was speechless, and he didn't get an answer to any of his questions, but Yu Zhijie was still worried about this little thing. Even eat Xiaohu's vinegar, then the heart and eyes are a little smaller, right?

He said angrily: "I met it after I left last time." Thanks to seeing Xiaohu and Ah Li, I remembered..."

There was a moment of silence, and Ling Xia glanced at Yu Zhiji suspiciously, and was suddenly taken aback. Lord Demon Venerable's expression now is almost like running into him cheating, and his face is twisted and sad.

"I tried so hard before, Ling didn't even think about it." Yu Zhijie's teeth were about to grind out, "Why did you remember that guy from Song Xiaohu when you saw it?" "

"...... I don't know? "Ling Xia black line, he can't say that it's because of the protagonist's golden palm effect, right?

He looked at Lord Demon Venerable's sad and lost look in embarrassment, and comforted: "This is not important at all!" I actually remembered a little before, but when I saw Xiaohu, I suddenly remembered it all, it's just a coincidence..."

Yu Zhijie's face was still depressed, and he said in his heart, tomorrow that ghost thing will be given to Song Xiaohu, let him get out of here quickly!

Thinking so, he turned over and pressed Ling Xia and said, "It's still early today, let's do it again, right?" Ling Xia's waist was still soft now, so he quickly pushed hard and said angrily: "Weren't you tired just now?" It's almost dawn..."

"Then go to the space and do it." Yu no Je kissed him on the lips and said in a slightly hoarse voice, "I won't let Ling get tired..."

Yu Zhijie's movements were indeed much softer, and the posture that made Ling Xia the most labor-saving was not very forceful, but he was gently pumping his |, as if he was going to do this until the world was old.

Ling Xia opened his eyes in a trance, only to find that Yu Zhiji had been looking at him. The eyes are focused and gentle, and the clear and bright pupils clearly reflect the shrunken self, and only himself.