chapter77

Ling Xia clutched his heart and opened his eyes suddenly, gasping for breath in shock, and the sudden pain in his chest just now that almost crushed him had disappeared.

He stared at the familiar goose-yellow ceiling, could it be that he hung it back again? Is it because of excessive blood loss? ...... So, what about Mino Jeno?!

He didn't even care about wearing slippers, jumped off the bed and rushed to the computer barefoot, and slammed the computer desk a few times within tens of seconds of waiting for the boot - wipe, why wear it back at this critical time? If Mino Absolute hung up him, he would definitely crawl into the display screen and crawl into the author's house to play Sadako to scare him!

Quickly open the browser, Ling Xia quickly clicked on the favorite, but what was displayed was - web page error!

Ling Xia scolded, could it be that he smoked again? He changed three browsers in a row, but none of them were powerful.

When he searched for the author's column, he found that the author had sealed the pen, and only eight big words were left on the column -

tired and not loved, goodbye to the rivers and lakes!

In the row of familiar novels below, there is no familiar pit daddy book!

Ling Xia spewed out a mouthful of old blood, this is playing with people, right?

He scratched his hair in distress, what the hell was going on? Did the author apply for deletion?

He suddenly thought of the website forum, and hurried to look at it, wanting to see if there were any clues, and there might be comments from readers there. Sure enough, inside the hot page of the homepage, there is a striking hot post that has turned dozens of pages, the name is - on the undercover JJ undercover big poisonous weed spinach egg soup lurking in the Dian Dian family, sleeping, peat is written as a dog blood sadistic ** drama, right?!

Yes, spinach egg soup is the pen name of that unscrupulous author. The corners of Ling Xia's mouth twitched, what has the plot become, and he actually pinched the author away?

He quickly opened this post, and the row inside was basically scolding, -Uh-huh,

spinach egg soup you bear's! Lao Tzu will see you once and hit you once!

——Get out of the dots, jj** welcome! You're a dead guy, aren't you?

- Write all the girls to death, you can! Beware of being popped!

...... So what's really going on in the book?!

Ling Xia quickly glanced down, almost all cursing and insults, and occasionally there were weak cries left by the girl, ——Oh, you pinched the author away,

maybe he will have a twist in the future?

——The author is coming back soon, what a deal!

——Shh Why is Little Tiger left alone in the world? Why is Xiao Yu obsessed with that cannon fodder who has no sense of existence? As long as he turned around one last time, he could see Little Tiger waiting for him in place! Hate that little three white lotus!

"...... Crouch! Ling Xia finally cursed when he saw this comment.

So the current plot is even more cuppy in the end, is Song Xiaohu left alone in the world?

Why the hell is that?!

He lay motionless on the table until the phone rang.

Pressed the answer button, and the deliberately low voice of Brother Li of the same department sounded inside: "Where are you?" It's about to start a meeting! Don't be late for the new leadership to take office today.