chapter74

For nearly a week or so, neither of them saw each other.

Because now after all, it is embarrassing, Ling Xia is also afraid that Yuzhi will touch the scene or something, so he consciously went to Song Xiaohu to rub and live.

This kind of thing of falling out of love always takes a few days, let him slowly think about it.

Song Xiaohu did not have the slightest doubt, happy farts upside down, he likes to be lively. Later, Ling Xia pretended to inadvertently ask about the situation of Yu Zhijie, and Song Xiaohu wondered: "Ah Je, these days are more desperate than before-Brother Ling, why don't you go to see him?" Ling Xia casually found a reason to prevaricate, only saying that he should concentrate on forging the energy sword now. However, after listening to Song Xiaohu's words, he became even more depressed.

Although he was very worried about the Imperial Desperate and wanted to see it, Ling Xia knew that he couldn't be soft on it now, and he focused all his attention on the casting of the energy sword. By the time he stayed up all night to forge the sword, it was a month later, and the person had also lost a lot of weight, his eyes were bloodshot, and he was haggard as if he was seriously ill.

The perfection of the sword created is beyond imagination, needless to say, the level is above the fourth level, and it can be slowly upgraded in the future. Knowing that Yu Zhiji liked exquisite things, Ling Xia specially inlaid a few royal blue wind energy stones on his sword, and Song Xiaohu's one was relatively simpler.

Song Xiaohu was overjoyed when he got the sword, and immediately melted the essence blood into it to let the sword recognize the master, and ran to the courtyard to practice swordsmanship. He gave his sword a name, the Nine Heavens Demon Sword.

The corners of Ling Xia's mouth twitched, feeling that he should still clap his hands and praise, the protagonist's taste has improved a lot, and it is always much better than the "second egg" he gave himself back then.

He slept for a day and a night, dressed up carefully, shaved all the scumbags on his chin, felt that the dark circles under his eyes did not look so serious, and then took the sword and went out to find Mi no Je. Counting the two of them, they haven't seen each other for more than a month, and Mino Absolute should be fine, right?

It's just that the closer he gets to the residence of the Mino Je, the more nervous he becomes, and his palms are faintly sweaty.

As he was standing under the tree by the lake and hesitating, he suddenly heard a familiar voice behind him: "What are you going to do?" Ling Xia's vest stiffened, slowly turned around, and sure enough, he saw Yu Zhijie standing not far behind him.

He carefully looked at Yu Zhiyu's eyebrows, the other party was very calm, and he seemed to be in good spirits.

Ling Xia relaxed slightly, removed the energy sword from his back and smiled: "Ah Je, this is the sword I forged for you, Xiaohu's has already been taken away..."

Miyuki glanced at it lightly, not meaning to take it at all.

After an awkward silence, Ling Xia retracted his hand awkwardly and casually placed his sword on the stone beside him.

He secretly pinched his arm, desperately thinking about the topic. Of course, more sensitive things can't be mentioned, he suddenly thought of one thing, and hurriedly said: "Ah Je, you also know that the Holy Female Peak and the people of the Demon Cultivator are looking for you, I mean you are almost fifteen, and you are also at the age where you can go out and travel, can you apply to your master to go out and avoid it, always just in case..."

Yu no Je quickly interrupted him and sneered, "Is it?" You don't have to worry about it, I'll just wait here.

Ling Xia knew that he was terrifying when he was stubborn, so he laughed and said, "Then I put the sword here, I will go first." He sighed secretly, it seemed that Mino Yu still didn't completely think about it. As for going out to travel, it is better to ask Song Xiaohu to help persuade.