chapter15

At the exit, there were Shaoyang Sect disciples who checked in, inspected Ling Xia's harvest of Venus grass and energy stones, and recorded the number and grade. Ling Xia carefully looked at the page of records, most of them had harvested similar to them, but some of them had harvested much more spirit grass and spirit stones. For example, the one named "Xu Yan" in front of their name not only found the energy stone and spirit grass, but also captured a third-order demon beast.

Entering the lounge, there were already sixty or seventy people sitting inside, including the sword-carrying teenager who had clashed with Miyuki before. Ling Xia heard someone call him "Xu Yan" and only then did he know his name.

Xu Yan saw the corners of the three people's mouths and sneered, "I didn't expect the three of you to be able to get here, and it was indeed lucky enough not to use the teleporter to escape halfway." 

Facing such a half-sized brain-dead teenager who could turn into a cockfighter at any time, Ling Xia directly treated him as air and sat down directly over the empty table and chair where he sat behind. At this point, it was basically certain that they could enter the Shaoyang Sect, and the Shaoyang Sect disciples who were responsible for it around them were also much more polite to everyone, and as soon as they sat down, someone brought them refreshments.

The refreshment utensils are very exquisite, and there are refreshing and rejuvenating spirit herbs in it, and the physical strength consumed after eating has slowly recovered a lot. Ling Xia drank a cup of tea first, suddenly felt his spirit lifted, and ate some snacks.

Song Xiaohu was hungry and fierce, and his food was inevitably rude and fast. Xu Yan saw it and laughed in a low voice: "It's really mud that can't support the wall!" The villagers in the mountains and wild villages also want to come to this big sect to practice, which is really ridiculous!

Ling Xia didn't feel anything when he heard it, he just looked at the two children worriedly. Song Xiaohu's rough nerves were intently eating there, and he didn't know that Xu Yan was talking about himself. Although Yuzhijie is also hungry, he is still elegant in posture, ignoring the cheap clothes on his body, which really has the style of everyone's world. What pleased him the most was that Miyuki still looked at himself after listening to the other party's provocative words, and it seemed that this child had come out and experienced a lot, and it was really much older than when he first met...

When I had eaten and drunk enough, I waited a little, and then I reached a dozen or so people, and the deadline finally came. The disciple in charge of the registration counted the number of people, a total of ninety-two people.

Although these ninety-two people will all enter the Shaoyang Sect, it is difficult to say whether they will worship a famous master or become ordinary disciples, and they will have to go through the evaluation of the Shaoyang Sect's predecessors.

A handsome-looking young disciple stood in the middle of the hall and laughed, "All the disciples, disciples, and sisters have worked hard, please follow them down to the Arena Hall." This is the edge of the forest of all beasts, and the arena he said needs to pass through the mist-shrouded Grand Canyon, and the spirit of the crowd relaxes, so that they can enjoy the beautiful scenery.

When we arrived at the Athletic Hall, there were already seven or eight disciples dressed in yellow monks' uniforms waiting outside. The relaxed nerves of the crowd suddenly tensed up again, and they followed them in a line of ten people in turn.

Ling Xia carefully looked at the observation hall, which was larger than the gymnasium he had entered before, and he didn't know how it was built. The carpet on the floor is estimated to be a carpet made of the fur of the magic beast, and the embroidery of countless large and small Shaoyang sect symbols with gold and silver thread on it looks dizzy at first glance.