chapter53

A man dressed in white slowly walked out of the darkness, and Biyun turned into a starry eye at a glance, covering the wound on his shoulder and shouting, "Protector of the White Yuan!"

Mingze didn't look at her either, just contemptuously, "Useless things."

"..." Bi Yun secretly skimmed his lips and quickly moved far away to bandage the wound.

Mingze's puppet skills were unparalleled in the world, and he was cautious, after all, he was in the territory of the Right Path, and the three puppets he carried around him were the strongest. One of the eighth-order thunder golems that had just been refined was even rarer.

Bai Shan shouted, "Who are the rats?"

Mingze didn't bother to pay attention, but the energy line in his hand flickered, and he had already manipulated the sixth-order puppet to attack the four people.

Bai Shan was not afraid, the healing techniques of the Sacred Daughter Peak were unparalleled in the world, and naturally included the detoxification technique. She knew that the enemy was strong, and immediately shouted: "Be careful!

Several of them did not know the origin of Mingze for a long time, but they were secretly frightened, how could they meet a random person below and be so powerful and difficult?

The puppet's figure was like iron, and his fingernails were even sharper, and he swung away the energy swords that the women had besieged one after another. The four of them besieged in an orderly manner for a long time, and they didn't even scratch off a single nail! The surrounding sand and stones flew around, and in less than a quarter of an hour, the lush green forest around it was gone.

Accidentally, one of the protectors' arms was cut open by the puppet corpse's fingernails, and even though she had just taken the antidote pill, she was still dizzy.

Those three people were hidden in the cave, and they could also feel the fishy wind, and they were all secretly frightened. Murong Xue covered her mouth tightly, she knew that her presence would not help anything, or she was anxious.

Bai Shan shouted, "Tie the knot! The four of them had been working together for a long time, and at the moment they violently withdrew their energy swords, and jumped out of the attack range of the puppet corpse at their feet.

Ming Ze's hands were shaking, and he didn't chase after him, he squinted his eyes, secretly thinking about where the sword techniques of the four people came from, why did they not see the attack after being poisoned by the puppet for half a day?

The four women sat on the ground holding the energy sword, motionless, and a strange flow of qi was faintly formed around them.

Mingze was strange in his heart, trying to manipulate the puppet to grab a woman, the woman still did not move, but disappeared in an instant, the puppet continued to attack like lightning, but all fell short.

Bai Shan opened her mouth and slowly silently read out a paragraph, while the other three people followed her recitation and kept condensing the energy element, and the air shield suddenly expanded far away, covering a distance of a hundred meters.

The formation of the four of them is called the "Four-Star Array", as long as the things within a hundred meters of the surrounding area are within the circle range, they are in the control and perception of the four people, and the qi turns at will, which is very powerful.

As the array cloth opened, the four women were slightly surprised, why was there still the breath of three people on the other side of the cave? Could it be that the enemy has another ambush and can't do it?

Ming Ze was keenly aware of the danger, and immediately increased his mental strength by fifty percent, manipulating the puppet to constantly attack the four women, but these four people assisted each other, and the strength of the life expanded several times, and any movement in this cloth circle could be detected by the four people, as if they were uncertain prophets, so although the puppet's movements were rapid and changeable, they still failed repeatedly.