chapter111

Ling Ji's eyes suddenly flashed a bright color, and he shouted with a bit of caution: "Ling Xia, I'm so happy." The young man's voice was now very low and good, soft in the night, full of joy.

Ling Xia uncomfortably lowered his head to check his wound and was relieved to make sure there was no bleeding again. He was now both weak and puzzled, could it be that he had been tricked and fainted just now, and he would actually do such a disjointed thing!

Ling Ji stretched out his hand to hold him, Ling Xia stiffened for a moment, and lay down again. The boy naturally snuggled up to him, holding his hand tightly, his face flushed with happiness. Ling Xia didn't dare to look into his eyes, lying straight like a wooden stick, and suddenly felt the urge to burst into tears.

Is he the most frustrated crossing man in history?

When she came to this other world, a girl didn't mix, but she first met a pervert, and now she is still entangled with an underage child... And according to the current situation, he still has to be responsible for Ling Je!

The next morning, Ling Xia got up with two panda eyes, and Ling Ji slept in a regular manner, but still held his hand tightly, and Ling Xia's hands were wooden.

He had no doubt that the boy really liked himself, and the joyful light emanating from the bottom of his heart made him almost dare not look at him directly.

Ling Xia uncomfortably dressed, brought water to wash again, and gently wiped Ling Ji with a wet towel. The young man was a little embarrassed, but obediently closed his eyes and let him wipe them, obediently like a kitten.

After feeding Ling Ji to eat, Ling Xia hurriedly found a reason to go out, he now needed to be quiet and sort out his chaotic thoughts. To be honest, he was also very puzzled by these three headaches, there was no such problem before, could it be caused by excessive nervous tension?

Da Bai squatted on his shoulders, wilting his head as always, and the expression of one person and one bird was really the same now.

Those guard-like people really didn't stop him, so Ling Xia was relieved and boldly found a secluded water pavilion and sat down, looking at the koi in the pool in a daze.

"Da Bai," Ling Xia muttered, "it's not right for a man to be with a man.

Da Bai rolled his eyelids, and the male and the male were also wrong.

In the early years, a bald eagle always went to its cave entrance to harass, and the bald eagle that it caught in three or two strokes roared. The other party persevered for several months, and finally went to play with a scar.

According to it, it was naturally because Ling Xia was too weak and weak, well, it was very melancholy.

Ling Xia was sighing, and Da Bai suddenly scratched his shoulder uneasily. Ling Xia was puzzled, and a familiar and nice voice sounded behind him: "Ling, what are you thinking?" He quickly stood up, and sure enough, the "Yu" was slowly pacing towards him.

Ling Xia was stunned, the other party was still wearing a mask, standing in the shade of the willows, standing with a long jade figure, which was really a picturesque classical landscape. He didn't know how to greet for a while, and it was wrong to say hello with a smile, but it didn't seem appropriate to glare angrily...

When he was entangled, the other party had slowly walked over, tilted his head and looked at him: "You look a little troubled." Ling Xia Yirin, this mysterious person seems to be quite attached to himself, if he knows that he is not related to Ling Jian...

He turned his eyes to the side and said, "No." "He really wants to reply that if you let me and Ah Je leave, I will naturally have no worries, and I still dare not."