chapter9

As soon as Yu Zhijie looked up, he saw a high-pitched trumpet flower-shaped lip pressing towards him, although he didn't understand what Ling Xia wanted to do, there was a chill on his back, and his fist had already moved before his thoughts.

The thin right arm was thrown out vigorously, but the instantaneous explosive power was amazing, and the fist of the Imperial Absolute directly hit Ling Xia's right cheek, directly knocking the other party away from the water.

By the time Yu Zhi Zhi returned to his senses, Ling Xia had already turned into a floating corpse in the water, motionless, presumably knocked unconscious by him.

After a moment of silence, Yu Zhizhi swam over and grabbed Ling Xia's neckline and lifted it to the water.

Just when he had just been stimulated, the already vanished strength in his body miraculously returned, as if there were countless small invisible energies in the water, continuously converging into his body.

When he surfaced, Yu Zhijie was still a little breathless, and he slapped Ling Xia's face hard while stepping on the water: "Hey, wake up!" It's useless!

Ling Xia opened his eyes confusedly, and suddenly felt a fiery pain in both cheeks. He was a little confused, but he quickly reacted to his situation and immediately swam hard to the shore with Gonosuke.

Yu Zhi never entrusted him from time to time, and Ling Xia also gritted his teeth and desperately planed forward, and finally insisted on going ashore. Both were exhausted and collapsed on the shore, with no strength at all.

Ling Xia touched his face and felt that it must have swollen into a pig's head! He carefully recalled the thrilling scene in the water just now and was immediately overjoyed.

At that time, he was also dizzy, and fortunately he did not bite it! If you bite it, it is estimated that it is not something that can be solved by changing the pig's head!

He carefully glanced at the imperial absolute, the villain's usually neat bun spread out in the water, the wet ink-colored long hair was slightly messy and fell on the shoulders, lining the jade-like skin and the bright lips, the first appearance of the Dan phoenix eyes and the red and blood-like tear mole at the corner of the eye, even if it was a small age, vaguely had the momentum of the superior.

Yu Zhijie looked at him, and Ling Xia lowered his eyes a little weakly.

Their friends had all gone ashore earlier, and they were all resting there at the moment, cursing one by one.

One of the boatmen ran over and pointed at Ling Xia and scolded, "You bastard! I remember you! You still have Lao Tzu's boat!

Ling Xia vomited a few mouthfuls of water, said a basket of good words, and pulled out the few energy coins on his body. The boatman searched his clothes without hesitation, and found that he was indeed penniless.

The two boatmen were about to search for the body of the Emperor again, and the Emperor raised his head coldly, the two fists clenched involuntarily, and a trace of dove flashed in his eyes, the two only felt a chill in their hearts, and hesitated to move.

Ling Xia was also shocked to see the fierce wolf-like eyes of the Imperial Family, and quickly pulled him behind him. He didn't doubt at all that if this boatman stepped forward, Miyuki would definitely do it immediately!

It was also the first time he had faced such an embarrassing scene, and he could only apologize and promise over and over again, and his mouth was dry, and finally he wrote an IOU in his own name, and the boatman finally let them go.

Anyway, they couldn't run away by boat when they went out of the city, and if they could enlist the disciples of the Shaoyang Sect, the boatman naturally didn't have to worry about the other party not being able to get up, so he couldn't force it too hard.