chapter83

Although Ling Xia was quiet about Su Musha's flattery, but the other party was two and two, he was much more shrewd than Song Xiaohu and saw through it at a glance, and advised him with a smile: "I advise you not to waste that effort, just pray that the little white face of the Demon Sect will take something to exchange for you when the time comes."

Ling Xiamu's face was grim, and he couldn't wait to smoke these two big scrapers.

He waited for Song Xiaohu to appear every day, and quickly used the protagonist's light to collect these two goods into the harem little brother group and pull them down.

He calculated the date, and it had been seven or eight days since Su Mu had been obscured, that is to say, in a few days, the emperor would be married. Every time he thought of this, Ling Xia was irritable and wanted to kill.

It is said that the broken love is a woman who cries and a man bleeds, who is he looking for to fight with this waste wood now?

One day when the car drove out of a small city not far away, Ling Xia was lying in a daze in disguise as a sick woman, when he suddenly heard a familiar voice: "Hey, the one who rushed the car, hand over everything on your body!" Ling Xia was almost about to cry, Sister Crane, it's too early for you to appear!

He carefully pulled the window and looked out, only to see the more beautiful Crane Miner White collar her group of five big and three thick subordinates riding fourth-order leopards, pulling several cars, blocking the cars one after the other, startling the low-level monsters pulling the car to kneel on the ground and shiver.

Klamin Erbai was invited to give congratulatory gifts to the new Qiankun Sect Leader, knowing that the teenager she captured back then has now become the Little White Face Sect Leader, and she also wants to marry her opponent, she is naturally unhappy in her heart. After walking all the way and grabbing all the way, of course, you can't take a dowry or something from your own house.

Su Mu's eyes lit up, and he immediately became interested. The beauty of the Demon Cultivator is really different from decency! Crane Miner's white skin is slightly dark, but her figure is very slim, her lips are plump, her eyes are large and charming, and her whole body exudes wildness. He didn't remember the other party's origin for a while, but only smiled and teased: "Hey, may I ask the girl's noble surname?" In Xiasu Musha, you want my storage bag to be naturally offered with both hands, but there is one condition - can the girl be my wife? " 

Rub! The corners of Ling Xia's mouth twitched, these two people love to rob and steal, one to find a wife and the other to find a husband, they are really a pair made in heaven!

He had already concluded that Su Musha would definitely lose. Klanminerbai is the Green Nether Protector of the Demon Cultivation Dao, the master of Spirit Snake Island, and a genius in physical cultivation. And she has been a bandit leader since she was a child, plus the countless poisonous beasts on her body. Although Su Musha's strength is extraordinary, he underestimates the enemy too much, and he does not know the origin of Klamin Erbai.

The group of Klanminerbai's subordinates were immediately furious, and they all clapped their weapons and shouted and scolded: "Just with you, a stinky boy with blue hair, you also want to marry our boss?" "Boss, beat him to death!"

Clan Miner's white eyes narrowed, waved his hand to stop everyone's scolding, dangled the stick in his hand a few times, and said with a smile: "It's okay to be your wife, but you have to be able to defeat my stick."

She said as her chin rose slightly, looking proud and confident, more like a thorny rose.

Stars were about to appear in Su Musha's eyes now, and he couldn't wait to say: "Of course, then, the girl made a move first?"