chapter49

After the Shaoyang faction, Song Xiaohu and Yuzhijie first took Liaoran to resume their lives, while Ling Xia and Murong Xue stayed at Yuzhijie's residence and waited. Yu Zhijie was now Feng Shuming's most trusted disciple, and his residence had been changed to a small lake surrounded by mountains and rivers. Because of the absolute joy of the palace, there is no one else in the surrounding area, and at the same time, it is also slightly depressed.

The blue water of the lake is beautiful and full of aura. Ling Xia looked at Murong Xue sitting like a child playing by the lake, and couldn't help but be a little amused, the goddess was now a little girl who had not grown up in his eyes.

He looked at the distant mountains, secretly thinking about what to do.

First of all, Ah Li had not yet found it, it was an eighth-order demon beast, and it would not be lost in the sea, but it was also a big problem to find it in the vast sea. Ah Li is the protagonist's contract beast in the book, so even if it is separated, it is easy to find, but now because of the deviation of the plot, Ah Li has not made a contract with anyone.

In addition, although I have promised to accompany Miyuki, but... The current situation is really embarrassing. And what if Miyuki asks for kissing and hugging again?

Therefore, we must find the right time to solve this matter without harming the Emperor.

The other thing is the matter of cultivation, this journey is too hurried, basically no leisure time to calm down.

Now that the cultivation of spiritual power and wood energy elements in his body was also a small progression, during this time, he could ask Murong Xue more about cultivating herbs, you know, Murong Xue was a genius healer and alchemist.

After thinking for a while, Ling Xia silently opened the straw paper and began to design the energy sword with a sketch. Those two teenagers did not have their own energy swords, and the requirements of the energy sword were higher than those of ordinary magic weapons, and there were more factors to consider.

The style of the sword was gradually designed by Ling Xia, who was very obsessed with online games before, and also designed a lot of weapon pictures by himself, so these are not problems. Then there is the material, to consider how to choose the material to perfectly integrate, but also in line with the owner's own attributes, so that the defense, auxiliary and attack capabilities are the best.

Ling Xia drew intently and made annotations, until one hand pressed on the drawing and was interrupted. He looked up in amazement, only to find that Yu Zhijie and Song Xiaohu had returned, and the sky outside had darkened.

As soon as Song Xiaohu looked at the drawings, his eyes widened and he said happily, "Elder Brother Ling, Master Feng's poison has been solved." Was this designed for me and Aji?

Ling Xia nodded, still feeling a little self-satisfied in his heart. There are naturally many famous sword casters in the other world, but the swords created are often of a single style, but they are not as generous and handsome as his design. He smiled, "I haven't practiced a sword yet, and it probably will take a while."

Murong Xue did not know when he also came in, quietly sitting next to her reading the medical books she had brought with her, and at this time he also stood up and said, "I see that Elder Brother Ling is too serious, so I don't have the good sense to bother."

As soon as Ling Xia saw her, he suddenly remembered one thing, where does the goddess live at night? The residence of Yu Zhijie and Song Xiaohu was naturally inappropriate. Feng Luo was a good choice there, but she had not yet recovered after detoxification...

The four of them simply ate something, but Song Xiaohu remembered this and smiled, "In the evening, I will take Murong Girl to Master Feng's sister, and she has several empty houses, and I will say that Murong Girl is my relative."