chapter93

Ling Xia was pressed to the cold floor, and the lighting magic weapon in his hand rolled to the side, because the source of spiritual power lost was immediately extinguished.

Suddenly plunged into darkness in front of him, he reflexively closed his eyes, and then a sharp pain in his neck - Mino no Je actually bit down on his neck!

It was no longer the usual intensity of intimacy, and Yu Zhijie's lips and teeth were simply frantically gnawing and biting on him, and Ling Xia was in pain.

He knew that Yuzhi was mostly affected by that ghost thing, and desperately wanted him to keep him calm: "Ah Je, don't be like this, give me that thing quickly..."

"It's so sweet..."

Mi no Je's purple eyes were in a trance, he licked the blood oozing from Ling Xia's shoulder, and bit down harder, and more sticky blood with the fragrance of medicine gushed out. He gulped dissatisfiedly, his teeth sinking deep into the flesh, blurring a piece of flesh and blood from the delicate skin of his neck.

Ling Xia couldn't help but cry out in pain, covered in cold sweat. He pushed Mi no Je hard, but the force was similar to that of a mayfly shaking the tree, but he was caught by Mi no Je with both hands pressed above his head. The beast-like gasps and greedy swallowing sounds in the darkness made him feel a sense of fear, as if he would be swallowed by the Imperial Peerless Life!

Sensing the shrinking skin of the prey under his palm, Yu no Je quickly shifted his gaze to the other party's pale lips, wanting to let it be stained with the same color as blood... His blood-stained lips quickly began to plaster against Ling Xia's lips, blocking back his |moans and cries of pain, and his hands were also pinching him.

The lips and tongue were bitten, and the stinging pain on the body was unbearable... Ling Xia was in pain and uncomfortable, and Yu Zhijie blocked him almost breathlessly. He bit hard at Mino Jeru's tongue, trying to regain his composure. But as soon as he bit it, Yu Zhijie's hand supported his chin, and with a soft "click", Ling Xia was horrified to find that his jaw could not close, and the saliva that he could not swallow flowed down the corner of his mouth.

As if revelated, after a few soft sounds, Yu Zhijie quickly removed the joints of Ling Xia's hands and feet. A sharp pain suddenly hit his hands and feet, and Ling Xia lay stiffly on the ground like a puppet, completely unable to move.

The shivering prey under his palm finally stopped resisting and refused, and Miyuki tore Ling Xia's clothes contentedly, nibbling and biting, leaving his mark on every inch of skin.

The fear in Ling Xia's heart had reached its peak, but he was still speechless, and could only let out a few thin beast-like whimpers, and the stimulating Yu Zhiji was even more excited.

When Ling Xia noticed the burning hard object at the base of his thigh, his internal organs twitched and shrunk into a ball.

He now only had the strength of his waist, desperately shrinking back, but Mino Je quickly lifted his weak legs and folded them almost straight at his shoulders, and the purpose below them was self-evident.

Ling Xia looked at the beast-like purple eyes in the air in fear, and his heart was about to jump out of his chest. In these days in the other world, no matter what kind of danger he faced, he had never been so afraid, and the fact that it was the Imperial Jedi who hurt him made his heart flutter.

His chest rose and fell sharply, and there was a cramping pain in his chest, and he could even judge what was waiting for him in the next moment.

At this point, Ling Xia closed his eyes in despair, as tears of horror and pain flowed silently down the corners of his eyes. Perhaps too much blood was lost, his body began to chill, and his head began to sink.