chapter29

Although the speed of the ice rain is not as fast as the snow, it is also extremely fast. Ling Xia was carried upside down by the disciple, his head was in pain, and his thinking was very difficult. His countless thoughts were now passing by, and in connection with the situation of the people coming from Yunxiao City this time, it should be that Shangyan's things had been discovered. His heart pounded, then, what about the Imperial Extinction now?

Soon he reached the hall of Deadwood Mountain, where he was rudely thrown in the middle of the hall, but the ropes on his body were undone, and the wrists and ankles were covered with bruises.

Ling Xia climbed up awkwardly, only to find that several unclear eyes above were converging on him. Even though he pretended to be calm, his palms still sweated. He swept through the corner of his eye and found that there was no figure of the Imperial Extinction, and his heart was even more worried.

When the water spirit saw that it was him, he couldn't help but softly "ah" a sound. Shui Yue was also surprised, he had a good feeling for this gentle and polite teenager below, and he didn't expect to reunite so quickly and in this way.

Ling Xia quickly adjusted himself and performed a ritual: "Disciple Ling Xia, I have seen the Master Zun, all the seniors. Shang Kai's eyes were red with blood, and the energy in his hands was gathering into shape, as long as he waved it out, he could crush the enemy below into ten thousand pieces!

Cui Tiancheng gently waved his hand, signaling him not to be impatient.

Uncle Feng said sharply, "Do you know what summoned you to come?" Ling Xia shook his head, "Disciple doesn't know, please ask the master to make it clear."

Shang Kai could not contain his anger, and suddenly lifted the clothes covering

Shang Yan's body, revealing a half-rotten face, aimed his eyes that had turned into a black hole at Ling Xia, and drank: "You don't know? Did you kill my face?!

Even though he was mentally prepared, when he suddenly saw such a terrible face, Ling Xia still took two steps back in shock, and his face was instantly as pale as paper. He looked at Shang Kai's sad and angry eyes, and his lips fluttered a few times: "I, I..."

To the heartbroken father of the deceased, even though Shang Yan was not killed by him, he still had a strong sense of guilt, and those words of denial could not be spoken.

"Kneel!" Feng Shuming's body emitted a threatening pressure, and the pressed Ling Xia's legs fell to his knees involuntarily as soon as they were soft. What a human spirit Feng Shuming was, from Ling Xia's face just now, it was already certain that Ling Xia must have seen Shang Yan before!

Ling Xia lay on the ground, biting his lip hard, and his heart was beating wildly. He tried to calm himself down, his mind racing.

That day, Shang Yan followed them into the forbidden area of the other sect's competition, it was a big mistake, they shot in order to protect themselves, in this world where the strong are respected, there was nothing unreasonable, not to mention that Yu Zhizhi was still Feng Shuming's favorite disciple.

But on the other hand, this rule is only general, and for people with background and identity, this rule is not as important as an energy coin. Even though Feng Shuming had the heart to maintain, if Yunxiao City blindly exerted pressure, it might not be able to hand over the Imperial Extinction!

Maybe there is still a three-point chance of survival, but he, the cannon fodder that has been involved in it, is destined to be cannon fodder! No matter what, Feng Shuming had to give Yunxiao City an explanation, and he must be part of this explanation. Even so, it is better to gamble, at least it will not involve the Royal Extinction. And if that arrogant stupid child is there, I'm afraid the result will be worse!