chapter102

Ling Xia realized how depressed this bald eagle was! Except for being excited when flying, the rest of the time he is bored and desperately drilling into the hole, and he rarely communicates with him, as if he has autistic tendencies.

He could more or less see that this bald eagle was mostly ashamed to see other eagles because of hair problems. Don't bald people live? Uncle Ge has been bald for decades!

He inquired about the older breeders, the life span of the bald eagle is very long, and the high-level can even live for two or three hundred years, and this eagle is estimated to be fifty or sixty years old, and it is still a young man in their race.

What is more tragic is that the male-female ratio of their race is about five to one, monogamous, and the female eagle pays more attention to the skin, with the current bald shape of this bald eagle, it is estimated that it is not easy to find a partner.

Ling Xia intuitively thought that this bald eagle was an eagle.

In the evening, Ling Xia forced the bald eagle to the river, and the bald eagle was dragged into the water by him with a good dead appearance, and Ling Xia did not dare to smell it carefully, it was too bad! Even if the feathers are beautiful, this smelly female eagle on your body will not look for your good felling?

Ling Xia stroked water on it and carefully rubbed it, for fear of rubbing off a feather to make it explode. There are many spiritual plants and spiritual trees in this world, can't they treat hair removal?

Ling Xia patted its body and said to herself, "I said don't be sad, I will definitely find a way to cure your hair removal disease in the future." The bald eagle barked weakly, is it not hair removal at all?

Ling Xia cleaned it easily, pulled it to the shore again, patted its neck and said, "Do you have a name?" If not, how about I name you one?

A bright light flashed in the

bald eagle's eagle eyes, and the cry was slightly louder.

The owner rarely names his Warcraft, it has been with Chu Yin for decades, and Chu Yin's Warcraft is more than one, always calling it "beast" or something at will, kicking it when impatient, and not signing a contract with it. Its four-legged enemy has a name, and is held in his arms and caressed every day, which makes him jealous. Now when he heard that this smiling young man wanted to name himself, the bald eagle almost didn't shed two tears.

Ling Xia doesn't know much about names, and this bald eagle is really not that kind of cute kitten and dog... Finally, he touched the bald eagle's head and said, "Shall I call you Da Bai?" 

The bald eagle glanced at him weakly, his eyes were a little sad, but there was no objection, Ling Xia called "Da Bai" and touched its head again. The bald eagle squinted its eyes and hunched its neck, obviously looking used.

Every day after delivering food to the young eagles, he always has to ride the big white around the sky for half an hour, and one person and one bird slowly become tacitly comprehensible. Da Bai is also a little lively, not always exuding a gloomy and decadent aura like in the past.

On this day, Ling Xia brought a large piece of meat to Da Bai and combed it finely. Da Bai was in a good mood, and flew a little farther away with Ling Xia unconsciously, and Ling Xia only cared about looking at the beautiful scenery in the sky, and waited for the sunset to sink before reacting.

Ling Xia was afraid that he would not be able to make it to dinner, so he quickly urged Da Bai to turn back.

Da Bai obediently turned back, stretching its wings very comfortably at first, but suddenly its back stiffened, and Ling Xia could feel that its feathers all over its body exploded. He was a little surprised, Da Bai has a rare opponent in the sky, sometimes those large and small birds that rise up and run around, why is he suddenly so nervous?