chapter12

Ling Xia took the opportunity to drag Yu Zhijie and Song Xiaohu out and rub it, although these two people in the book also went through some thrills when they signed up for the Shaoyang Sect, but there was no plot of being assassinated!

The young man quickly jumped up and threw the fire dagger in his hand at the three people, but it fell into the air and plunged into the rock, causing the dead wood in the place to fall.

Ling Xia saw it with the afterglow, frightened, and without hesitation, threw several washbasin-sized stones into the cave with all his strength, hindering the teenager's movements. The rain outside was still particularly heavy, and the eyes of the pouring people could not be opened.

"Go fast, don't be in a daze!" Ling Xia looked at the two who had been dragged out by himself, both of them seemed to be frightened and motionless, and he quickly roared and pulled them to continue running.

Miyuki let go of his hand and said coldly, "Stupid talent, what are you running?"

Ling Xia froze for a moment, only then did he realize that there was no half-frightened look on Yu Zhijie's face, and although Song Xiaohu was slightly nervous, he was not afraid at all, and only then did he remember the setting of this world.

Rub, especially these are some militants!

Totally unaware of how wonderful peace is!

The young man was already standing at the entrance of the cave and sneered, "Why didn't you run?" Do you know you can't run?

Miyuki looked at Ling Xia with contempt and turned to the teenager, "Who the hell are you?" If I am not mistaken, the fire dagger in your hand should be made of rare cloud non-stone, and those who can use this dagger do not need to attack poor disciples like us, right? The

young man showed a slightly surprised look, turned the delicate dagger in his hand away, and said coldly, "Your eyesight is good." But you're going to die later, and it doesn't matter who I let you know.

He slowly put a Dan medicine in his mouth, and the effect of Yi Rongdan gradually faded, revealing a familiar face.

Miyuki sneered, "Who dies is not certain!" 

The corners of Ling Xia's mouth twitched and he was completely speechless! Just now he thought of a lot of possibilities, whether the enemy of the royal family has found the door, or someone has seen the extraordinary plug-in physique of the protagonist and the villain boss and is jealous, and so on. What he never expected was that this young man was actually Miss Cuiyu's brother-in-law—the Shangyan Xiaobin friend who had almost drowned them before!

That girl is only ten years old! And there is absolutely no such thing as a royal rejection of that!! As for this nonsense reason to lurk all the way to kill people?!

Cui Yu waited for a long time in Wangyun Pavilion, but it was her brothers who arrived first. She was reluctant to go back with Mo Hou and the others first, but she was unwilling to say all the way, what Royal Absolute Shaoyang Sect registration must be stopped, to let him go back to Yunxiao City with herself to let his father accept him as an apprentice and so on.

Shang Yan listened with jealousy, he saw that someone had saved Song Xiaohu from coming out, and immediately secretly obeyed Yi Rongdan to follow him, and knocked unconscious a registered disciple along the way. Because the Shaoyang Sect masters had set up the Boundary, it would be easy to detect if he used too powerful treasures or spells in this range, so he kept hiding and just secretly followed the three of them.

He was a disciple of the Lord of Cloud Heaven, and although the cultivation time was still short, his strength was already extraordinary, and they had not discovered it all the way to this place by hiding. Taking advantage of the sudden change in the weather, he did not hesitate to show up and prepare to attack.