chapter115

A large number of memories suddenly returned, the head seemed to be about to open as unbearable pain, Ling Xia widened his eyes and gasped, his face ****, I don't know if it was tears or sweat.

He wrapped his arms around Da Bai's neck with difficulty, pressed against its head and said, "Da Bai... Stop it...... Not an enemy.

Da Bai was startled, and his speed gradually slowed down, and the flames on Ah Li's feet surged sharply, and he had already rushed in front of them.

Ling Xia secretly wiped his face with the silk scarf he carried, then took a deep breath and straightened up, smiling: "Little tiger, A Li."

Song Xiaohu looked him up and down in amazement, his lips opened wide, and he said after a while, "Brother Ling..."

"Little tiger." Ling Xia smiled softly, "It's been a long time."

Ah Li suddenly clenched his teeth and stared at Da Bai, who recognized the enemy, but it knew that the strength of the two was now even farther apart, and did not dare to step forward, but just trembled and flapped its wings vigilantly in place.

Ling Xia noticed the trembling on Da Bai's body, and couldn't help but be a little funny, Da Bai originally followed Chu Yin, but now he is following himself, which he couldn't think of at first. He hurriedly waved his hand to Ah Li: "Ah Li, Da Bai is not an enemy, don't be nervous." He patted Da Bai's neck soothingly.

However, he was here in front of the peacemaker, but Da Bai and Ah Li were still big-eyed and small-eyed, and seemed to be more hostile, and Ling Xia was quite helpless. It was indeed not a place to speak in the air, and he pointed down and said to Song Xiaohu: "Xiaohu, let's go down and talk."

Song Xiaohu was obviously still in a state of excitement, and he stayed for a while before reacting, Ah Li was unwilling to fall behind Da Bai, and flew down first with a snort, and Da Bai followed angrily.

Ling Xia looked at the heroic appearance of the protagonist Jun Ying in the back, and he was very relieved in his heart. Ah Li has also advanced to the super beast form now, and it seems that Song Xiaohu is even more powerful than when he left.

It was already very close to the ground, and Ah Li chose a mountain top and fell. Da Bai also retracted his wings, turned small when he approached the ground, and gently landed on Ling Xia's shoulders, rubbing his face affectionately.

Ah Li also recovered its smallness, and when it saw Da Bai's deliberate appearance, it suddenly jumped into the air with all four limbs and knocked Da Bai down, flicking its tail proudly, and then jumped into Ling Xia's arms and rubbed around in his arms. Da Bai was hit by it and flew a few meters away, his eyes were red and flew back, and his two paws also scratched towards Ah Li.

Ling Xia was startled, and quickly grabbed one with one hand to separate them. Looking at the two monsters who were jealous and fighting like children, the sadness in his heart was diluted a lot, coaxing this and that, the two finally stopped, but the sad thing is that Da Bai's hair was caught by A Li again.

Da Bai shrugged his eyelids and curled up sadly on the ground, and Ling Xia hurriedly rubbed its head comfortingly. As soon as he looked at the other one, Ah Li tilted his head, those big amber eyes were full of grievances and sadness, Ling Xia hurriedly rubbed it as well, and the busy people turned on their backs.

It was easy for him to stand up with one arm in his arms, only to find that the protagonist Jun had been snubbed by himself for a long time, and smiled apologetically.

Song Xiaohu looked at him intently, and suddenly his eyes were crooked with a smile, revealing two shallow dimples: "Brother Ling, it's really you, it's good that you can come back."