chapter56

Ling Xia didn't dare to open his eyes to see Yu Zhizhi's look, after all, he couldn't move now, and there was no difference between him and the flesh on the board—it was still frozen...

Fortunately, Yu Zhijie didn't make any too much movements, as if he was simply warming him, and his tongue was quickly withdrawn, and Ling Xia was relieved. Gonosuke didn't say anything anymore, just hugged him tightly. Ignoring the ambiguous posture of embracing each other, it was really comfortable to be so skin-to-skin, and Ling Xia actually fell asleep unconsciously.

When he woke up again, he found himself lying in someone's well-defined arms, a smooth arm wrapped around his waist, a firm sense of touch under his hips, two hard and powerful legs. The two of them also changed places – well, smokey and looked like they were in a hot spring.

Well, in the hot springs...

If he didn't have the strength on his body, Ling Xia would definitely be able to jump up, he wanted to scream a few times, how could the heart that was stimulated every second of this time couldn't stand it?

As if he hadn't noticed that he had awoken, his other hand also went around and placed it on his chest. The wet skin that was touched brought indescribable tingling, even if it was only a simple cleaning action up and down, Ling Xia suddenly had a dry mouth, and he swallowed his saliva in embarrassment.

Moreover, Yuzhi's movements were very skilled, and he was almost certain that when he was in that corpse state, perhaps the villain lord had wiped himself countless times...

"Don't... I...... Self...... Oneself...... Wash. He found that his tongue could move, so he tried to spit out a few words with difficulty.

Miyuki only paused for a moment, did not stop, but lightly retorted, "Can you move now?"

Ling Xia tried to raise his hand, as if it weighed a thousand pounds, and he could only barely shake a little, and then he shrugged it down again.

Yu Zhizhi's chest seemed to tremble a few times, and Ling Xia couldn't help but think that he was laughing at himself, and he was suddenly speechless. To be honest, in the face of this **oss-level imperial absolute, he felt that he really couldn't hold back. At that time, the little royal family was so cute that he casually flirted, and the other party exploded with arrogant and petite attributes...

The beautiful hand with the thin cocoon slowly moved down his chest to his lower abdomen, clearly a natural movement but with an inadvertent sexy tease. Ling Xia's vest trembled, and he wanted to sit up with a struggle.

He looked down uncomfortably, and he saw his poor skinny appearance, which was particularly miserable, and he was almost shocked--maybe he just thought too much, this picture of no one is not a ghost, and Yuzhi just wants to treat him.

Sensing his resistance, Miyuki slowly explained, "I can only relieve the chill on your skin, the aura of this hot spring is very full, but it can only be slowly absorbed, and what I help you will absorb faster." 

"No... Use...... Ling Xia felt that his tongue was almost knotted, embarrassed.

The current villain was obviously dictatorial, as if he hadn't heard, and caressed his abdomen and then his thighs.

The warm hands carry the breath, gathering the aura in the spring water, sliding along every skin, bringing a shudder-wrenching touch.

That hand went around the inside of the thigh, the skin in that place was too sensitive, Ling Xia suppressed himself not to make a sound, almost flowing out of the crocodile's tears - can't touch it anymore, otherwise something will really happen!