chapter3

Looking at the arrogant and petite appearance of the future villain, Ling Xia couldn't help but be happy.

No matter how twisted and brutal the villain boss is in the book, he is still a child after all, which is nothing more than sensitive and suspicious.

That is to say, as long as someone guides in the right direction, it is likely to avoid future cups...

Ling Xia's eyes lit up suddenly, was his mission to come here to transform the villain and save the entire Otherworldly Continent?

In fact, he was not so homely before work, he worked as a tutor in college, he also dealt with difficult ghosts, and he also read books such as pedagogical psychology.

Considering the benefits, Ling Xia's blood value instantly returned to full, and he felt that there was hope for the way back.

In a sense, Ling Xia and Song Xiaohu really have some similarities.

Song Xiaohu was a little dissatisfied, and shouted two royal desperations, but his head did not turn back and go forward. He looked at Ling Xia with a pair of big eyes with some trepidation: "Big Brother Ling, don't be angry."

Ling Xia rubbed his hedgehog head back and stood up again, laughing, "Of course I won't be angry."

Miyuki is very awkward, and it is strange that he can easily accept strangers as his brother.

Since he wanted to open it, Ling Xia couldn't stand the dirt on his body at once, and he could almost smell the strange smell coming from his body when he stood. He pulled up Song Xiaohu and asked, "Where is the river?"

It's late spring and the river is still a bit icy.

Song Xiaohu took Ling Xia to a hidden waterhole in the secret base of him and Yu Zhijie, and Ling Xia simply and neatly took off his dirty clothes and threw them on the shore, jumping into the river with a shiver.

Song Xiaohu's body had fire energy, but he was not afraid of the cold, and jumped in faster than Ling Xia to touch the fish.

It was so easy to clean his body, just that messy hair Ling Xia had been straightened out for half an hour, and then washed the two people's clothes on the river bank and dried them on the branches.

The river is very clear, clearly reflecting the appearance of a teenager, the starry eyes are straight nose, and the lips are rosy. Ling Xia was a little surprised, but he still had a good skin bag.

Song Xiaohu also smiled and said, "Big Brother Ling, you look really good."

Song Xiaohu is still a child who loves to play, and his ability to survive in the mountains since he was a child is very strong, and he soon caught a few feet of fish naked and said that he would burn it and eat it. Ling Xia saw that his body was still dirty and unwashed, so he had to wash him again in the water.

Song Xiaohu was afraid of itching, and as soon as he was touched by Ling Xia, he laughed, and Ling Xia was all water.

However, the washed protagonist is still very likable, the skin is slightly black, the tiger head is tiger's head, and there are two dimples when it is a smile, which belongs to the type that the special old man likes.

It's just that when the two were grilling fish, Yuzhi definitely somehow touched it, and when he saw the shape of the two, his face immediately turned red with anger: "Song Xiaohu, that... Ling Xia! Won't you put on your clothes?"

Song Xiaohu grinned and crossed his legs to bite the mouth was black: "I am not afraid of the cold."

"...... Who cares if you're cold or not! Miyuki said coldly, but he also sat down and took a fish and bit it. He looks at the nose, nose, and heart, but his eating appearance is quite Sven.