chapter121

Ling Xia's face blushed and tangled for a while, but the feeling of sullenness in Yuzhi's chest was quite dispelled. He impatiently squeezed Ling Xia against the wall and firmly fixed it in his arms, squinted his eyes and asked, "Just now Xiaohu said that the last time he said goodbye was too hurried... When did Ling see him? They all hid it from me.

Although Yu Zhijie's tone deliberately slowed down, it still carried some questioning and jealousy meaning, Ling Xia listened angrily and laughed, this kind of small thing can also be called deception? And how to say that it is all hidden by the Mino Absolute is more, right?

He tilted his head and stared at Yu Zhijie, "I haven't settled the account with you yet!" The previous design was to lie to me! You broke Little Tiger's sword on purpose, right? Also, you did that in front of Little Tiger just now... Xiaohu said that I came back to be related to that wooden lord, what is going on?

What he was most afraid of was that Ling Xia had calculated the account of his previous acting deception, and the fact that he had exchanged half of his strength and Ling Xia's memory for his return was also something he wanted to hide forever.

Lord Demon Venerable immediately took action to change the topic, his hands deftly untied Ling Xia's coat, rubbed the soft lump in the palm of his hand through the profane pants, and his lips also took his earlobe in his mouth and twitched, which was really enthusiastic.

Ling Xia was caught off guard by him, his waist was soft, and he almost didn't cry out. He pushed Mi no Je with shame and annoyance: "I only did it so many times yesterday... You're not trying to change the subject, are you?

"...," Mino Jeru paused, his watery eyes slanted over, "No, I just want it."

Ling Xia was speechless, this lie was too clumsy? It just didn't allow him to ponder, because Minoje's movements had become more and more excessive, and his hands and lips kept wandering in his sensitive places. He didn't even know when his clothes had been completely undone, and his chest was open, revealing a large area of healthy and delicate skin in light wheat.

Yu Zhijie originally wanted to divert Ling Xia's attention, but now he was completely attracted by the other party's body. He licked and bit Ling Xia's collarbone and slowly went down, holding a little vermilion on his chest, greedily curling it with his lips and tongue and nibbling gently, only to feel that his body was getting hotter and hotter.

He raised his head and looked at Ling Xia's flushed but patient look in fascination, and his chest tightened for a while.

Ling Xia's breathing was completely chaotic, and the rubbed area gradually hardened up, and the front of the profane pants was wet with a small piece of liquid at the tip. I have to sadly admit that his resistance to Lord Demon Venerable is weakening day by day.

He grasped Mi no Je's arms weakly with both hands, and spat out a few words with a red face and difficulty: "Aje, go to bed..."

Some movements were indeed more convenient on the bed, and Mi no Je took a deep breath and stopped, and in an instant, he took Ling Xia to the big bed.

The neat bed quickly became messy, and the clothes were lost.

The skin of the two bodies is close to each other, which is really indescribably comfortable. Ling Xia unconsciously put his hand in the soft and cool hair of the Mino Je, and gently kissed the forehead, nose and lips of the Mi no Je with his head sideways.

He observed the expression of Mino no Je as he kissed, the other party was squinting comfortably, his long eyelashes trembling slightly, and his slightly open crimson lips showing white teeth and moist watery tongue tips.