chapter90

Looking at the slightly changed expression of Yu Zhijie, Ling Xia subconsciously asked, "What's wrong?"

Yu Zhi put away the teleportation charm as if nothing else, "A little..."

Before he could finish speaking, he heard a thunderous sound in the air, but it was Song Xiaohu's voice, which shook Ling Xia's ears: "I will tell you the imperial limit!" Don't hide from me! I, Song Xiaohu, came this time to break through the Ten Absolute Formations of the Demon Cultivation Dao! You wait for me to make it through! The

corners of Ling Xia's mouth twitched a few times, obviously, Song Xiaohu's little brother group had been established. His younger brother Xiao Hongyu has a magic weapon that can conduct sound in a directional manner, which is obviously this one.

He lowered his hand and said in surprise: "Ah Je, is Xiaohu here?"

Yu Zhijie frowned slightly and nodded, he naturally didn't want Ling Xia to know about it.

The purpose of Song Xiaohu's coming, which can be guessed with his toes, is nothing more than using those childish and ridiculous reasons to persuade him to return to the right path. He had met Song Xiaohu when he went to the inland before, and he lost both battles, and he frowned when he thought of Song Xiaohu's difficulty. The most important thing is that what he has done over the years does not want to tell Ling Xia through the mouth of Song Xiaohu.

"Ah Je, what is the Ten Jeopardy Formation?" Ling Xia couldn't wait to look into the distance, "Where is Xiaohu now?"

Yu Zhijie explained a little depressed, and Ling Xia finally understood, and also remembered some of the pit daddy plots he had forgotten. You know, in this bloody plot in the book, the protagonist's enthusiasm for the villain who does not abandon and does not give up is simply touching to describe! The girl saw the tears in her eyes, and scolded the indifference of the Mi no Je mercilessly.

The protagonist Jun who traveled thousands of miles for the villain was really an obsessive mistake!

Ling Xia suspected that this pit daddy setting of the author of the pit daddy was entirely to show how deeply the protagonist was for the villain Jun.

The so-called Ten Absolute Formations are a tall tower set up by the previous demon cultivators who are idle and painful, divided into ten floors, each layer will be seated, and the higher it goes, the more difficult it is to pass.

If someone who has a request for the Demon Cultivation Dao can challenge the Ten Absolute Formations to be tested in the formation in a fair and bright manner, and can successfully reach the top level, he can make a request to the supreme ruler of the Demon Cultivation Dao, Lord Demon Venerable.

Even if his wishes are pitted again, such as wanting to be the world's No. 1 beauty as a wife, wanting to become the world's No. 1 master, wanting to become the world's No. 1 beauty... The Demon Cultivator will also go all out to fulfill his wishes. Of course, no one has ever successfully broken through all the Ten Absolute Formations - including Song Xiaohu, most of the people are either dead or disabled.

In the book, Song Xiaohu and the little brother and sister group are also bloody and tearful, Yuzhi Zhijie remembered the friendship of childhood and finally did not kill him, Song Xiaohu broke into the eighth layer with no breath in and out, and when he fell, he still clenched his fist and said firmly: "Ah Je, I swear to definitely take you back!" "......

Thinking of this, Ling Xia suddenly felt a chill on his body.

He couldn't wait to say: "Ah Je, take me, I want to meet Xiaohu."

Mino Je looked at his excited expression and finally said, "Okay, but he has already entered the tower, and you can no longer interfere with his trial."