chapter80

Mino Absolute undresses quickly, but the speed of dressing is very slow, and every move reveals an aristocratic style.

Ling Xia was also embarrassed to look more, so he quickly turned his gaze to the side. When he saw a clear mirror on the opposite side, he was dumbfounded-wipe, thanks to the fact that Yuzhi was able to kiss it just now!

This otherworldly mirror is not a copper mirror, but a special energy stone, and the effect is similar to that of mercury.

The person in the mirror has malnourished yellow hair, thin skeleton-like eye circles that are a little sunken, and it seems that the eyes are large, and the thin arms and legs are not a little visible. Except for the pale skin, the whole is the image of an African refugee...

Back then, that skin bag was fine, but now, he has to obey the psychological quality of the emperor!

When Yu Zhijie came to hug him again, Ling Xia hurriedly said, "It's better to carry it."

Mino Je paused, but still picked him up, pressed his lips to his forehead and said, "I want to look at you."

"To die... Obviously I have passed that age of youth throbbing a long time ago, why is my heart beating faster now because of this hairy boy's words? Ling Xia pretended to be calm and said, "Where to go?"

"My residence." Mino Zhijie slowly walked out, "You need to take good care. It turned out that this hot spring pool was behind the dormitory of the Imperial Palace, and Ling Xia now had countless problems, but perhaps it was the medicinal effects of the hot spring, and he soon fell asleep tiredly.

Yu Zhijie sat at the head of the bed and held his hand, just looking at his face intently, Ling Xia had a faint thought in his heart: Demon Venerable, Sect Leader, is it usually so idle?

When he woke up again, Mino Je was still sitting there, his waist straight, and quickly held his head to let him lean into his arms, and brought a bowl of soup to feed him.

Being served like such a child, Ling Xia was uncomfortable, and he was not used to causing trouble to people.

The porcelain utensils for the soup are very exquisite, and the temperature of the soup is moderate, and I don't know what material is made of, so I feel a warm current flowing to the whole body, and the whole body is very comfortable. Seeing the sweetness of Ling Xia's drink, Yu Yu also brought a faint smile, waving his hand to let people send another copy.

Ling Xia glanced curiously, and the people who were serving the Imperial Absolute Emperor close were all wearing silver masks, tight and neat black clothes, and their heads were half bowed respectfully, and they didn't cast a single look.

This time, Ling Xia couldn't drink half of it, and he looked up at Yu Zhijie and said, "Aji, how long have I slept, have you not rested?" You haven't eaten yet, have you?

"It didn't take long." Yu Zhi said succinctly, wiping the corners of Ling Xia's mouth with Jinpa and putting him back, "You need to eat more and rest more now to recover faster."

He said and casually picked up the remaining half bowl of soup and drank it slowly.

...... How does it sound so much like raising pigs? And the Imperial Absolute is a cleanliness attribute, so it really doesn't matter if you drink what you have left?

Perhaps Mino Je could see that his belly was sluggish, but he just touched his ribs with slender and good-looking fingers sliding up and down, and commented: "You are too thin now." Here

it is again, that feeling of being teased and left behind...

Ling Xia's itchy flesh was touched, and he winced, and he sighed "um" very unexpectedly. To be honest, he is a little unsure of how to get along with Miyuki now, not only brothers becoming lovers, but also five years of changes. Men and women have no experience in love, and they jump to men all of a sudden... None of the things he knew applied here...