Ling Xia's chest tightened, and he was always on the bed, and he was always overwhelmed by the other party. But whenever he takes the initiative a little, his A Je can be happy like a child.

Without thinking about it, he stuck it up, put his tongue into the mouth of the Mino Je, and sucked the liquid in the other person's mouth hard to relieve the thirst in his mouth, and his hands also slid impatiently on the waist and back of the Mino Je, and the slightly cool and flexible delicate skin made him love it.

As a result, Mino Je's body completely warmed up in shock.

When the sweet intoxicating kiss finally ended, Ling Xia gasped and muttered a word with a red face.

He clearly looked at the beautiful crimson that stained the roots of the Demon Venerable's ears little by little, almost dumbfounded, so he cheekily raised his voice a little and said, "Ah Je, let me ... bar. "Good." Mino Jeru's voice was slightly dull, with imperceptible excitement.

So soon, Ling Xia was taken on Yu Zhijie.

Ling Xia was half-riding on Yu Zhijie's body, and he pressed his hands weakly on Yu Zhijie's tight and broad chest, only then did he find the difference in this visual perception, almost dumbfounded.

Mino Absolute Inky Black hair was messily scattered on the bed, showing more youthful skin fair and shiny, delicate facial features, perfect muscle lines, all cast a deadly seductive smell.

Those beautiful black and white eyes are looking at themselves without blinking at this time... Ling Xia froze for a moment, and only then did he react that the way he swallowed might be seen by the other party, and his face suddenly became hot.

He hurriedly took action, leaned down |and leaned down to kiss the collarbone of the Mino Je slowly downward, remembering what the Mi no Je had done to himself in the past, and playing with his chest a little. When he noticed that Mino Jeru's body trembled slightly, and knew that it was his sensitive place, he increased his strength.

Yuzhi Absolute stroked Ling Xia's back as if encouragingly, and the other party's lips and hands brought him indescribable pleasure. His body was already so hot that he almost burned himself, and he endured silently, enjoying Ling Xia's rare initiative.

Ling Xia gradually understood why Yu no Zhi usually liked to touch and kiss his body, and he still did. Impatiently close to the other party's body, the other party surprised him with every movement made by his own movements, and the familiar breath was mixed with the salty smell of sweat, which made him intoxicated.

His lips gradually wandered and landed on the lower abdomen of Mino Je, and the other party's hard thing was against his chest, obviously full of energy.

Taking a deep breath, Ling Xia closed his eyes and took a puff into his mouth, and his cheeks were bulging. He carefully and with difficulty avoided moving his teeth up and down, and the mature masculine smell that filled his mouth made him a little trance.

"Ling..." Yu Zhijie gasped for a moment, and then Ling Xia felt a hot in his throat, and the hot liquid choked him out of breath.

Yu Zhijie quickly pulled out with a bit of embarrassment, and the liquid that continued to spew splashed Ling Xia's face, and both of them were dumbfounded.

Ling Xia finally got relieved, his face turned red, and he shouted, "How is it so fast?"

He was originally just slandering in his heart, but he said it unconsciously, and Yu Zhijie's face suddenly darkened. Unexpectedly, Ling Xia was suddenly so stimulated, he was completely frightened... But he looked at Ling Xia's face and lips stained with his own breath, and at the same time he was distressed, but he also had an indescribable strange sense of satisfaction.