Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Black dragons have always been known for their vast and unfathomable magical power, so on this day of their adulthood, their magic power will be accompanied by the alternating magic of the sun and the moon, reaching one of the highest peaks in their lives.

    And at such a moment, because the young dragon can't control the magic circuit that splashes all over his body, the overflowing thick magic power will wrap around him in the form of black silk threads. If it is used by someone with a heart, the consequences are disastrous.

    With the witch's real magic eye that can see through everything in the world, and even the depths of the soul, she can naturally help her boyfriend get rid of these black spider threads before going to the crowded court adult dance.

    However, the magic power of giant dragons is often concentrated on their hearts and tails, so although the matter of going to school was rushed, after the witch simply cleared the magic power line of his upper body, she still responsibly decided to help to the end.     "Hurry up and be good," in order to make the other party cooperate as much as possible, the smart witch offered an attractive bargaining chip that he couldn't refuse, "Take off your pants faster, I'll spank you a few more times later and reward you!"     Asil De: "..."     Being reminded by the little witch's words, many pictures that happened last night couldn't help flashing through his mind, the blond boy coughed, recalling those extremely shy memories of burning hot, he felt it was necessary Make a solemn statement for yourself.     He first temporarily banned the flow of all breathing creatures except him and the witch, including those gossip plates and teacups leaning against the kitchen wall to eavesdrop, with only a few thin china legs showing.     "Shh," Seeing them turn gray and temporarily lost their vitality, Ahild then put his beautiful index finger between the witch's lips, and the boy whispered, "Sissi, I also promised you, never outside the tent. Did you forget all about that sweet kitty?"     With his "sweet kitty", countless images of undercurrents stirred in the witch's memory at the same time, "Ah!"     She With a light cry, he slapped his forehead a few times as punishment, "Sorry, I really forgot!"

    "It doesn't matter," Ahild lowered his head and kissed her where she was red, and quickly healed her, "but this is your own request, saying that you can exchange this for our mutual confidentiality. Do you remember my conditions? Is it?"

    His tone was extremely gentle, but he was also aggrieved, obviously reminding the witch that she had made a prudent promise, but she is now breaking the oath.

    "I generally remember," the witch also suddenly remembered. At that moment last night, the back of Ahild's hand was covered with dark black dragon scales, and a lot of face appeared. He gasped slightly and put his arms around her. , wiped the water from the corners of his lips, his extremely excited blue vertical pupils gleamed in the dark night, emphasizing for the countless times that this was the cutest and most delicious and beautiful baby he had ever seen——

    "Qian Qian, she is so fragrant, like a The sweet little rose dipped in dew makes me fascinated..."

    "I'm so happy, I'm so happy, I feel like it doesn't matter if I die right now..."

    "..."

    At that time, she, She covered her ears with a blushing face and shook her head uncontrollably, asking him to stop saying these shy words immediately, or she would become the first witch in history to die because of shyness.

    In order to keep his mouth shut, she exchanged terms with him, saying that she would never mention to other creatures that she beat his ass high and swollen tonight.

After the crown prince became furry, we both fuckedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें