Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    It is not easy for an ordinary person to fall in love with someone, it depends on uncertain factors such as time, occasion, appearance, race and personality of the other person.

    But for witches, indeed, a few bottles of simple love potions can do the trick.

    The system was surprised by a little girl's serious attitude in this regard.

    To be honest, most of the hosts it encountered in the past did not have this kindness. After all, in a love game, the other party only needs to give their hearts and souls, and it is absolutely impossible to give their own feelings - when they need energy, they will call the target of the attack, It stimulates and frolics between lovers, and when it is useless, abandons people like a shoe.

    The target of the strategy was toyed with applause, and they finally retreated, proving that they are infinitely charming, and often advertised that this is the common sense in the world.

    Having been with such a host for a long time, the system has almost forgotten that sincerity is to be exchanged with sincerity. The witch can say this because she once had someone she wanted to protect and cherish.

    Perhaps the unique sense of smell and judgment about love made this child have his own thinking and understanding early on.

    Lu Qian regarded the silence of the system as agreeing with her choice, "Then I will try my best!"

    So on the second day of her illness, after a heated discussion with the system, the witch finally decided on the strategy for the third month - do more A few bottles of love potion for myself to drink.

    This should have been a happy event.

    After recovering from a serious illness, she made a new journey. Lu Qian turned back with satisfaction, and was ready to continue rubbing the little monster's tail for a while to pass the day.

    ——She seldom takes time off, because she pays expensive tuition, so she never skips classes. It is rare to have a day to relax, and she doesn’t plan to practice the potion anymore. She decides to spend all of it on furry enjoyment.

    But for some reason, when she just buried her face in the little monster's warm belly, she felt a scorching heat.

    "!" Lu Qian quickly touched its forehead, "Do you have a fever?"

    Even the originally moist nose was dry, and after being brushed by her soft fingers, its heart beat extremely violently - high fever, dry nose, and fast heart rate, these are the ominous signs of small animals before they get sick. !

    The witch picked it up from the table in a panic, and she asked the system, "Is it the curse of the devil's arch-duke coming again?" The

    system's reply was very subtle, "Maybe." The professional's attitude, "But it has no wounds on its body, sigh, this time it must have been infected by your illness!"

    It was just a joke, but as soon as it was finished, the witch immediately got off the test bench and put on a robe.

    "Where are you going? Your body isn't fully healed yet!" the

    system asked quickly.

    "I'm almost healed. I'll just sleep more when I don't have enough energy in the future." Lu Qian grabbed the magic broom that was about to dry, and shook the water vigorously. Red eyes stared at the little monster she was looking at, "I'll take it to see the doctor now, it may have a fever after it got on my saliva!"

    "..." The system really hates itself for being mean, but since it's already like this , only let her go.

    The witch's broom rushes all the way.

    Ten minutes later, she arrived at the Children's Hospital affiliated to the elementary school of the school.

    ——There is even a sweet aroma hidden in the air here, because there are many goblin pastry shops opened in front of the hospital.

    As soon as I entered the door, there were some green light spots swimming in the air. They were goblin nurses, about the size of the second knuckle of a human index finger.

    Lu Qian stopped one and left it at her fingertips. She paid half a silver coin to it and registered the little monster.

    "Name of family member? Race? Condition?" The

    other party asked quickly.

    "It doesn't." After a moment of hesitation, the witch didn't want to give people random names, "I don't know the race, but it's poisoned and feverish."

    "Okay." The goblin nurse graciously handed her a light blue case with the words [patient name-blank; race-unknown; symptoms-viral infection fever-hanging down the magic treatment department], "Please Line up over there."

    Its long pointed fingernails pointed to a dark line in the hall. For some reason, the hospital is always most crowded on the first day of the month (Monday).

    After thanking Lu Qian, she dragged the corner of her clothes and walked over, while pulling her robes a few times.

    She was in such a hurry when she ran over that she even put on the beautiful newly bought robe upside down.

    ...

    While waiting to see a doctor, the little monster quietly curled up in the witch's arms from beginning to end.

    It was almost motionless, and only when the witch fiddled with his tail occasionally did it turn around slightly, looking very well-behaved.

    Ever since Lu Qian's majestic remarks, Ahild has been in such a trance.

    On the way to the hospital by the witch, his heart beat like a drum, and his emotions that rarely fluctuated on weekdays went out of control. He couldn't help recalling what she said over and over again. The haze, pain, and fear in the depths of his heart are all crushed by something -

    this feeling is too unfamiliar to him. For the first time in his life, he is so strongly cherished and valued by someone, this too tender feeling It made him weak and unable to move.

    Common sense, he should have immediately returned to his original form and apologized to Lu Qian, telling her that he was not sick; or simply turned around and ran away, just like the previous few times.

    But Ahild didn't know what happened to him, and he didn't want to leave at all at this moment.

    He was like a shameless coward who shrank in the girl's arms and pretended to be sick. It was clearly not what a gentleman did. He should be ashamed, but somehow he felt at ease.

    He stared at her figure.

    There seems to be no end to the long queue. The bored witch soon started 'talking to herself' again, but he had already guessed what she was talking to, and after that she shook her head violently, "Impossible, I won't have cavities! So I die Don't even go to the dentist!"

    "..." The little monster buried in her arms couldn't help but smiled softly.

    ——The person who was talking to her made Ahild wonder why the other party was so obsessed with letting the witch get his love, and why she could survive only if she got love.

    He desperately wanted to know the reason, because only then could he better help her.

    But secrets are often exchanged for secrets.

    So at this time, Ahild made a bold decision that he had never had before.

    He wants to bet once, with the biggest secret of his life, in exchange for the other party's-

    secret.

    The author has something to say: I am

    too busy today, I will try to add more when I have time tomorrow!