Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    His Royal Highness stood up from his seat.

    Then he sat back again.

    Every move of Ahilde was being watched all the time, and standing up suddenly would of course cause a small sensation.

    Even the alchemy teacher standing on the podium raised her head, she pushed her glasses, "Mr. Farrant?"

    "I'm fine, teacher," Ahild said calmly, "just help my partner get something. ." The

    named Hawks was also puzzled, but nodded in cooperation.

    Ahild sat back gracefully, and suddenly he remembered something.

    The last time she was just watched by everyone and said a word to him, she resisted and didn't come to school for a whole week.

    If he gave her anything more freely, it might add to her troubles again, contrary to his original intention.

    He decided to slowly figure it out.

    Ahild, who seemed to have grasped the law of the witch's personality, decided to leave the matter to someone else.

    So the blond boy's long, articulated hand patted his friend.

    "Hawks."

    "!?!"

    Hawks was simply flattered.

    ——Isn’t His Highness the least likely to be touched by others, or to be touched by others?

    And he seemed to be in a bad mood today, the blue-haired boy turned his head quickly, "Waiting for your order at any time?"

    Ahild laughed.

    "Don't be so exaggerated, I just have something to ask you."

    Use please. The tail feathers on Hawks' back were tensed, "You said!" "Have you

    seen these two bottles of ointment?"

    Under Hawks' inner slander that "the bird bought it hard in the sun, and the hair was tanned", Ahild said, "find a way to give them to Lu Qian."

    In fact, there is a piece of sugar cake, but Ahild thinks that witches don't like sweets.

    "Then who is Lucy?"

    Hawkes asked naturally.

    Ahild pointed to the front table, "She."

    Hawkes was so shocked that he almost fell off his seat.

    "She!?"

    ...

    Until this little test rang, Hawkes didn't wake up from the shock just now.

    He frowned and thought about it. The blue-haired head of the martial arts department with a tear mole on his left eyelid hooked his fingers at an orc girl standing in a daze in the corner of the classroom.

    "Robbie, yes, it's you, you come here." The

    girl walked over timidly, and she asked cautiously, "My lord, did you call me?"

    Hawkes usually doesn't bully such timid family retinues, but he really does No one can choose, go to someone with a higher point, the witch may think that he is provoking her, and the consequences will be disastrous.

    He did not feel lighthearted when he explained what the other party had been told by His Highness.

    He thought, His Highness actually started to care about that witch. Could it be that she was really caught in her charm?