Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    After being rubbed hard by the little rabbit, she was so close to tears, Lu Qian finally accepted the money.

    She is really not a witch who is good at rejecting the good intentions of others.

    This carrying a fluffy magic space bag, but hides the heavy heart of the little rabbit.

    Even the system couldn't help wiping tears: "Finally! Now you don't have to eat that damned rat anymore!!!"

    Lu Qian: "..."

    She really doesn't understand, shit like a rat is so cute And palatable, why doesn't everyone like it?

    Lu Qian, who was carrying this bag of gold coins back to the cave, was rarely in a tangle.

    Since her parents passed away, she has never been in touch with such a large amount of money.

    Because she is a witch, Lu Qian's early life was turbulent; sometimes she lived in the field of lettuce (lettuce is the plant that enhances the witch's magic power the most), sometimes she lived in the chicken house of the farmhouse, afraid of being discovered by the farmers, she often the next day Will leave in the early morning with a whole body of chicken feathers.

    She lived this life until she was fourteen.

    One day, the witch who went down the mountain to get the potion and exchanged eggs for the villagers heard that the town was very lively, and ran to see it out of curiosity. It turned out that there was a local pharmacist competition to make 36 kinds of potion soup in ten minutes.

    She couldn't help spending half a copper coin to sign up for the competition, and then she won the championship in one fell swoop. She was happily holding the eyes of the people around her, holding the prize in her arms, a little plush charm cat and wanted to go back to the mountain, when she was suddenly heard by a male and female voice. Mo Ben, the pharmacist wearing a strange cloak approached.

    The other party asked her, "Do you want to go to school in a place where you can learn how to cook potions every day, and there are many furry classmates".

    Lu Qian, who was afraid to talk to strangers, shook her head desperately and refused at first, but the other party followed her to the cave where she lived at the time.

    He took off his dark purple cloak, only to find that there was no one in the cloak.

    "I am the dean of the potions department of the Bilaso Comprehensive Magic Academy. You can call me Teacher Fangfang. My race is a natural elf. I have no physical appearance, but a creature composed of several natural elements. ."

    This is the first bond between Lu Qian and Bilaso.

    Teacher Fangfang usually doesn't live in school. He wanders around to discover new elements and bring them back to study for fun. He will only return to Bilaso every 100,000 years to stay for about 10 years, so he unearths the witch.

    So the young and ignorant little witch was tricked into going to school to study hard, instead of wandering around in the world, maybe one day she would be blackened and destroyed.

    In order to make the little girl trust her, the dean of the Potions Institute, who has survived since the explosion of the universe, generously asked the witch to give him a divination, and the conclusion was: because he had life before the constellations were born, so she Can't account for anything.

    "I hope you will become an excellent witch when we meet next time." Dean Fangfang helped Lu Qian pay the tuition for the first semester and left, but he forgot to tell the child that he had to pay tuition every year when he came to school.