Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    This obscenity-to-fan fiction titled [Ask for help... (omitted)] expresses his strong admiration for his lover and his sincere desire to change his mind as soon as possible in a warm and straightforward manner in the first person, because of its delicate style of writing. , the brushstrokes are bold, and it has been widely circulated in the grade just a few weeks after its publication.

    Even in the time-critical final exam stage, perhaps it is precisely because of the intense review that everyone needs to be entertained and relaxed. More and more similar fan works are produced under the students' quills one after another, and many of them are literary or sensual. Writing an article and contributing makes people cry when they read it, or go straight to the bathroom with their trousers covered.

    Even Bilaso's teacher heard about it, and began to focus more on the students who were not able to study properly, patronized students who played these crooked texts, and also raided and confiscated many manuscripts that were too violent.

    But no matter how prevalent this weird ethos of knocking herself and Ahilde's cp is prevalent in the school, Lu Qian, who has been busy with her final review, has no time to pay attention.

    On the one hand, the witch is a simple character who can't be half-hearted. She can only do one thing well every time - she can't take care of her boyfriend who has just fallen in love with her studies, not to mention other people's inexplicable behavior and remarks recently. The witch regards them as vomiting. Persistent sequelae since the Golden Spider Incident.

    On the other hand, she didn't have the money to buy a special magic tool for reading the campus forum bbs. Every time she wants to see the content of the emotional section, she borrows the public free list, so she is very closed to the news about gossip. As long as no one tells her, Lu Qian is basically in a state of ignorance.

    The misunderstanding of these two reasons caused the witch to lose the only chance to restore her reputation invisibly.

    When she realized what a huge impact the popularity of these fans had brought to her life, she would often sigh about it in the new semester in the future. It was too late for her to regret it, and she could do nothing.

    But that's all for later.

    --The

    final exam of the Potions Academy of the third grade, and dozens of theoretical courses followed one after another. Every day, it was not the collision of bottles and pots, or the configuration of precise potions, which was not at all sloppy.

    After the bell rang for the end of the last exam and made an appointment with the little rabbit for the holiday visit, Lu Qian rushed to the door of the classroom where Ahild had just finished the exam. The bag that was too late ran in.

    "Ahilde, let's go home quickly!"

    The witch, whose heart had already flown out of the school, called out her boyfriend's name, motioning him to hurry up and leave.

    Since each grade only lasts half a year, for example, after graduating from the third grade, they will be directly promoted to the fourth grade next semester, so the holidays are extremely short, and the winter vacation is only ten days. For students, every second of this holiday must be cherished.

    "Yeah."

    Ahild stood up, and he stuffed the little witch origami that he folded and played with during the exam into his robe.

    The blond boy took her small, but heavy-weight schoolbag from Lu Qian, and when he flipped it lightly, he didn't even have to open it to know that she had forgotten something.