Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    After listening to the witch's words, the students in Class A were quiet for a while.

    For a moment, after the needle-like silence, the crowd's gossip eyes suddenly became bright, and the witch's desk was suddenly surrounded and blocked, and the congestion was like a devil attacking the city.

    "The goddess is on top! It turns out that you all live together!"

    "Is this something that children can listen to?"

    "Tell me more about this matter, witch don't force me to kneel down and beg you!!!

    " There were two people living in the cave. It was no surprise that one of them was a witch, but the other turned out to be His Highness Ahild. They were so excited to hear the news!

    Some people even took out the artifact of brushing the forum and began to secretly post a new post on it, the title is called [Shock! Bilaso's hottest couple secrets in recent years, don't click to see that you will lose all your life! ], directly reprinted the live content, which led to today's students in the entire school unintentionally studying the forum and seriously delaying the teaching progress. This is a later story.     At this moment, such a scene of chaos and chaos is also rare in Class A, which always pays attention to order, because most of the children here are nobles who cherish their feathers. But in order to induce the witch to tell them about the specific cohabitation matters, several smart students in the class began to shamelessly exploit the witch's weakness and extended their sinful plush tail to her.     "Tell me about the details of cohabitation, who's on top and who's on the bottom, say one and touch the tail ten times!"     "Not only the tail, I'll touch the ears as well! Baby answer quickly!"     A pair of animal ears in the shape of a beautiful lily of the orchid The twin cat girls squeezed in, and they looked excited. The two were veteran members of the witch club, and it was easy to get hold of the little witch. "Tell us first, do you two sleep together every day?"     "..."     Facing this group The classmate's overzealous and irrational attitude made the witch wink.

    She stretched out her hand and rubbed the fluffy ears and tails of the two cats together in circles, ten times per person, she counted 20 times in her heart, and after she had thoroughly enjoyed the sacrifice, she answered calmly. : "That cave is my home."

    Lu Qian is a great witch of wisdom. Although she was a little rude just now, when she calmed down, she quickly grasped the situation in front of her.

    She can't lie, but she can slyly avoid the main points, which is a valuable experience gained after many encounters with Ahild.

    "So usually I sleep in the bed and he transforms into the cauldron,"

    she said.

    "...!!!"

    And her words once again shocked the students in the audience.

    The students in Class A thought that, in order to fall in love with the witch, he not only followed the woman to live in her house, but he was so aggrieved that he didn't even have a bed in the cave. , I can only sleep in the pot, and I am happy-

    this is not what true love is, he must love her very much!

    "Then you..."

    After hearing this big news, one of the cat girls' heart beat very fast, she was about to ask again, but the witch suddenly raised her hand.

    She said, "As a replacement, Ahild often turns into a cat, and I'm tired of rubbing the cat's ears, tail and belly." ——At

    this moment, the greed and cunning of the plush witch is on full display.