Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    The student brigade set off in a mighty manner.

    Then they returned with tragic faces.

    "Ah, ah, how could it be!" A girl was so depressed that she rolled on the spot, and the two plush cat ears on her head were so angry that the ears of the plane were so angry, "How could it be! Damn Sanjingri!!!"

    It turned out to be this The three crystal day of the month has been brought forward.

    In the past, the Three Crystal Suns would only come at night, marked by the rise of three blood moons and the red meteor shower, but this time it seemed to be unusual.

    Not long ago, when these students were ready to rush into the monster forest to explore (the witch's face was very obvious at the time), the sunny sky suddenly turned dark.

    This familiar sense of déjà vu is rather unpleasant. The Sanjing Sun at night is often followed by a swarm of giant dragons.

    So the Leopard teacher ignored the loud protests of the students and forced them to go in the direction of the school.

    Afterwards, the hunch really came true-a shadowy, layered black shadow completely covered the sky above the students' heads.

    The teacher of the practice class who received the summons from the principal's magic became solemn.

    "Are you sure? Dozens of male giant dragons flying from Dragon Island are flying towards this side?!"

    "Teacher, the dragons are leaving the island!!!!" The

    students suddenly pointed in horror at the instantly dimmed blue sky.

    As soon as someone's voice fell, they saw a deep purple dragon roaring past them, and then, a scarlet fire dragon-the

    giant shadows covered the sky, and the students' eyes were instantly dimmed. Their robes were blown up by the strong wind, and the flying sand and gravel from the playground poured into their eyes, ears, and nostrils, and the giant dragons made waves of earth-shattering howls!

    "Roar--!!!"

    This violent shock can shake the entire capital. It is definitely not a small flying sand brought by a dragon, but an earthquake-like earth shaking. The eardrums of the students with weak tolerance were bleeding directly.

    The outdoor practice teacher, whose upper body is a man and his lower body is a leopard, shouted to the students,

    "Quick! Enter the Fanglong Cave now!" The

    students followed him, like a group of helpless children. The duck flees with its mother duck.

    "I don't understand, don't the dragons only come out to parade at night? Why do they also appear during the day?!"

    "Don't talk nonsense, if you don't want to get hurt, run away!"

    Leopard teacher shouted and led the students to retreat in an orderly manner.

    "Small-sized students are advanced, dwarves are first, and large-sized orcs are backward; say it again, small-sized first... Eleven, wait for you to come back first, you are not small!"

    At a critical moment, Lu Qian was held by Hawksto's back. superior.

    Relying on his wings, he rushed straight into the anti-dragon cave downwind.

    "Thank you, thank you..."

    Lu Qian coughed desperately, coughing out a pile of sand from her throat.