Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Robbie's bed 107 in the infirmary.

    Lu Qian and Hawks, who was emotionally aggrieved behind them, walked all the way through other wards that were overcrowded and screamed incessantly.

    Affected by those giant dragons this time, many students were injured.

    Because the teacher was too busy, the students who suffered from the dragon disaster helped each other, the pharmacy department gave medicine and bone setting, and the alchemy department performed external surgery.

    The students of the martial arts department are very powerful, and they are responsible for carrying people who cannot stand up, while the magic department tries to expand the limited capacity of the ward.

    They chanted the slightly jerky space magic, so that more people could have beds and have a good rest.

    While the teachers on the side were busy, they also observed carefully:

    "This child can sing magic very fast."

    "The dressing technique is very familiar."

    "Assembling the medical arm? Is this her own idea?"

    "Very well. Smart way."

    Walking to the door of room 107, Lu Qian knocked on the door, Robbie inside was already awake, "Please come in!"

    The place where the little rabbit slept was only as wide as an adult's heels to knees.

    She lives in a mini-bed in this infirmary, presumably to fill up the space, and there is a big elephant-trunked orc bed next to her.

    They are placed side by side, like a ping pong ball and a football field, and it looks amazing.

    Seeing that the rabbit was about to leave, the elephant-trunk orc who was lying on the big bed groaning raised a toe and wanted to put it on Robbie's bed, "I'm too crowded, can you let me rest for a while?"

    Robbie nodded, "please feel free."

    She woke up and left with Lu Qian full of energy.

    ...

    Walking on the road, Hawks couldn't help but look back at Robbie who was chatting with the witch.

    ——She looked very calm, without any particularly excited expression, Lan Ying keenly noticed that Robbie did not have any intense joy.

    What's the matter, don't people get ecstatic when they get rich?

    Shouldn't he be frightened by the giant dragon and have forgotten to make a fortune?

    He scratched his head in confusion.

    ...

    for the windfall money that Robbie got - roughly equivalent to the purchasing power of more than 80,000 gold coins, after clearing the statistics, the school responsibly deposited all of it into the minor account of the Goblin Bank.

    But because her parents are dead, the money is at Robbie's discretion.

    So in the school gossip the next day, in addition to discussing how the terrifying dragon group came from yesterday, the most talked about topic among the students was how Robbie Rabbit would spend the money.

    "If I were her," the most classic If I was a billionaire appeared, "I would drop out of school right now, an ordinary family of three in the empire earns only a few dozen dollars a year, so what kind of school can I go to with so much money? !"