Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    The first month of the witch's school was like this without any major twists and turns, but it was quite happy (referring to making friends).

    The system counted the strategy for Lu Qian on the last day: "Well... progress, good or bad, 37% of the [small and successful - friends who are close to you], are you not interested in the opposite sex, baby?" Even that rabbit's favorability toward her was higher than that of the target of attack.

    First of all, Lu Qian frowned, "Please call me Lu Qian."

    Second—she replied, "Of course I like the opposite sex!"

    Thinking of Mr. Hongke's strong and hairy arms that day, the hairy tail shaved The goose bumps felt on her wrist, and she couldn't help smacking her lips, "Maybe you should let me change my target?"

    "Well..." The system was still lazy, "Once you have determined the target, you can't change it."

    "No. Can I change the line?"

    "I can't help it if the energy is not enough."

    "..."

    Faced with the system's rogue-like answer, Lu Qian kept silent. It's not good to tell her another thing.

    ——[Ahild Farant, the hidden line has been opened]

    Forget it, the system thought, this secret will be kept by it for the time being.

    ...

    From the second month of the third grade semester, Lu Qian was finally able to start studying potions.

    This is a unique feature of the Bilaso School of Magic: in the first month, you can study all the required courses for the grade in one go, and after the exam, you can freely focus on your department's courses in the rest of the time.

    At the end of last semester, Lu Qian passed the approval of the dean of the Potions Academy, as well as more than 20 related potions exams -

    and obtained the A+ level uniformly. She no longer needs to spend time on elementary potions, but can directly Specializes in Intermediate Potions subjects.

    This is a great thing for a witch who knows nothing about subjects other than potions.

    Although she doesn't reject the alchemy class that requires four-person teamwork now (even Hawks will join in spirit - he seems to have changed his temper recently), but singing magic is her weakness, and the witch really I hate going to gym every day.

    So knowing that you can immerse yourself in the sea of ​​fascinating fragrance of potions all day long, listening to the crisp sound of bottles colliding, Lu Qian, who showed an obvious happy expression, surprised the head teacher Hong Ke who announced the news. eyebrow.     "It turns out that this child will also have a happy time," Big Tiger held a thermos cup on his tail after class and chatted with other teachers in the office, "My daughter is like that when she is happy."     "After all, she is still a child." Another teacher agreed.     After talking about the advantages, there are also disadvantages: for the students of Class A who have been together for nearly three years, unless they choose the same department in the future, the students who study in the class system can only attend the morning class meeting twice a week. , basic martial arts (physical education class) and outdoor practice class (or physical education class) to see each other.     In the same way, the other classes in the third grade, B, C, D... the situation is the same.     If this news was changed to a month ago, Lu Qian would not care, but now she is a little melancholy.     Getting separated from my new friends (especially Robbie).     Lu Qian walked to her seat and found another bottle of unopened milk on it.     She: "..."     There seems to be a trend recently, like feeding a small animal that can stretch its claws and bite people, and a game of feeding witches is popular among students.     So every day, when Lu Qian arrives at school, she can see all kinds of strange things on her desk.     ——Maybe it was the fault of the stubborn students who had spread her eating habits.     Lu Qian frowned and thought expressionlessly.