Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    After telling Ahild that because he was too obsessed with himself, the energy suffocation in the system and he had to sleep, Lu Qian yawned.

    The exciting experiences of the day (mainly a hearty dinner) were too exhausting, so she fell asleep comfortably with Ahild's tail in her arms before two minutes of chatting.

    And again because of her words, the disturbed little monster couldn't fall asleep, he tossed and turned and couldn't sleep.

    After returning to his human form in the middle of the night, Ahild simply got up from the bed and grabbed the handmade ugly puppet at the head of the bed. Chew in a dream.

    And he opened the dark blue cave eye, turned into a bird of prey and went to sweep the nearby deep forest, to catch the little snacks for the witch that she needed to bring to school the next day.

    The giant bird spread its pitch-black wings, and when it saw the creatures who stayed up all night and didn't sleep well, they rushed forward like lightning. The sharp bird claws were skillful in twisting the cervical vertebrae of several dying and howling beasts, and brought them back, in front of the cave door. piled up into mountains.

    He first used the dragon's breath to burn off the dirty hair on the outside, then peeled off the internal organs, removed the pancreas, and finally transformed them into fresh and delicious appearances with shaping and puppet magic, which would make the witch's appetite widen.     It only took him an hour to finish these things, and it was still a while before dawn. After washing his hands, the young man returned to the cave. He sat beside the bed, and the magic hot arch lamp in the cave was emitting a faint orange light. Going down (the cheap one that the witch bought, he privately replaced it with the most advanced one), he stared at the sleeping face of the witch.     Even Ahild didn't know how tender and sullen his expression was at the moment.     He thought, Qian Qian has always been this kind of character, she would suddenly say something bold and make him blush and even unable to breathe. After speaking, she seemed to have exhausted herself, and then she fell into a deep sleep, sleeping for four hours. Feet upside down, no matter how he reacts later.     She is like a fluffy kitten, rushing into his arms and rubbing, and then suddenly running away; the witch often makes him unable to understand what she is thinking, what she wants to do, but she just says a few words. Words can affect his emotions.

    In the days of establishing an intimate relationship with her, Ahild has learned a lot. At least, he understands that falling in love is not a discipline, to polish the other party into what you want.

    Instead, adjust yourself a little bit according to the other person's temperament.

    Listening to her cat-like breathing, Ahild, who was leaning against her, fell asleep like this all night.

    ...

    The next morning, because it rained last night and huge dark clouds covered the sky, the witch's mood was so bright that she was as happy as if she didn't have to take martial arts classes for a week.

    She shook the blond boy who was sleeping beside her bed, "Ahilde!" When

    the other party slowly opened his long pale golden eyelashes, the witch excitedly leaned into his ear and shouted, "Wake up and follow me. Come on, we have a big surprise at the entrance of the cave!"

    Lu Qian woke up in the morning, thinking that Ahild should have woken up from a drug, she wondered if she would turn his face with her immediately, she was a little nervous, so she wanted to catch some little monsters to eat Stomach - at least this will give you more energy to fight him.