Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Ahild's bright blue eyes were like a beautiful blue fire burning.

    Especially when smiling, the boy's light golden eyelashes flashed a different kind of brilliance. He was particularly popular with girls. No wonder so many people chased him all day long.

    Lu Qian, who gave away a handful of hair without any hesitation, thought that it was said that the other party's magic card had been pre-sold for 10 years at the school.

    The witch who got her wish sincerely praised, "You are particularly dazzling today." The

    system said that if you want to increase the favorability of the target, you should praise the other party more, but the witch thinks that her words came from the bottom of her heart.

    "..." Ahild's Adam's apple rolled.

    He also noticed that the little witch in the past lacked food and clothing, but now that she has nutritious meals and plenty of exercise, her complexion is obviously much more rosy.

    The trouble is that she has never been able to last a day, the quality of sleep is particularly sweet, and there is a slight flush on her face, she looks very sweet.

    He coughed lightly, "Today you are also... extraordinarily cute."

    Both of them were very satisfied with their rainbow farts.

    "..."

    Only Hawks on the side was so sour that his teeth were about to fall out! ! !

    The afternoon class slipped away like this. Although the witch ate the parchment, she had firmly memorized her every step of the plan.

    The mid-term exams in the third month did not disrupt her pace. After the results came out this time, even the witch was surprised: in addition to her usual excellent potions, her scores in other subjects were not bad, at least the scores were much better than the previous two years.

    "Physical fitness has a huge impact on a person," the system told her, "you can't recite more advanced spells, you can't run, you can't control mechanical claws, it's all because you have neither magic nor physical strength in the past. ." Strictly speaking, this is all its pot.

    "Actually, you are very good, host." The system never hesitated to praise the witch when she did a good job. "Your target is right, didn't you find it? Many people are now looking forward to your growth!

    " "..." The witch was so complimented by it that she almost fell in love with it. Fortunately, the system didn't have a fluffy tail. "Do you really think I'm good?"

    "You're great." The system said firmly.

    Although Love Raiders pulls her hips, she really didn't say in other aspects that this child lives hard and desperately every day, and she has never seen anyone who cherishes everything she has and loves life more than her.

    Fortunately, it rescued her when they met for the first time, and did not choose to turn a blind eye to her.

    It asked, "Have you considered which man to choose after you get Ahild? Tell me early if you like it."

    Lu Qian was shocked by its words: "What did you say!"

    "One to another There is always a threshold for your favorability, and after the threshold is full, you can’t climb any further, dear.” The system is not surprised that she doesn’t understand, because it didn’t consider that she would push the line so fast, so it never explained to her. After all this, "And a proud man like this, he won't like you more than himself."