Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Just when Ahild pretended to be generous for the popularity of his little girlfriend, Lu Qian finally made the birthday present that he was going to give him in the coming month.

    "..."

    The witch standing in the laboratory of the society, she poured out the half-finished product with a strange color from the cauldron with thick green bubbles, poured it into the sterilized potion bottle, and placed it in several places. From the anti-corrosion special utensils on the side, take the precise grams and drop them into the potion bottle in turn.

    And these anti-corrosion special utensils are filled with Ahild's sweat, tears and blood. Now to collect these things, she is just at her fingertips.

    After finishing the above tasks, she watched the clock on the desk while shaking the magic bottle regularly until a dark blue exclamation mark popped up at the mouth of the potion bottle she saw -

    "It's done!" The

    witch nodded with satisfaction .

    She brushed away the misty exclamation mark, and poured his saliva into his saliva at a high speed, stirring clockwise several times, and then doubling the number of times counterclockwise.

    After it was completely mixed with the other ingredients inside, Lu Qian sealed the bottle. Tie a rich gold ribbon in the same hair color as your boyfriend's.

    In this way, the birthday present she carefully prepared for Ahild was finished.

    The witch walked out of the laboratory with this bottle of potion, and was replaced by a student who didn't even want to wipe her robes. Now everyone who saw her along the way greeted her.

    "Hey, Lu Qian!"

    "You are also participating in club activities today!"

    Although her personality is a little brighter than before, Lu Qian is still not very good at dealing with other people's initiatives. When someone talks to her, she can't do anything else The witch who used it stopped honestly and tried to answer the other party's question.

    "Hey, hello!"

    "Well, I'm also participating in club activities today!"

    ——Often her serious attitude is greeted with a burst of laughter from the other side.

    Some people even tremble all over, hugging their shoulders inexplicably and squatting down, as if they couldn't stop the excitement in their bodies.

    "I'm going, this is too cute, ah ah ah, I can't stand it!"

    "Little witch, let my sister hug you, just drop it!"

    "..."

    Thinking that this was a witch who had a vicious disease, she At first, I wanted to help people relieve their symptoms, trying to sober them up by massaging their foreheads or rubbing their arms.

    But when she did this, the person would get sicker even more, and even held his arm and gave her a smirk.

    "Hehe, sweet little witch, hehe!"

    Lu Qian: "..."

    ——? ? !

    Over time, there are too many such cases. As long as they run into them, the witch just nods at the other party, and then quickly flees the scene as if she didn't see it, leaving only a few dementias who are so cute and unsteady that she is afraid of running away. Students stay put.