Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    The witch's divination booth was submerged instantly after Mr. Hongke left with Ruby in his arms.

    "Witch! Classmate witch! Please give me a divination too!"

    "I, I, and my family also have a lot of carrots and chocolate! As long as you divination for me, I'll treat you to ten years of snacks!"

    "Fuck off the front. , I'll come first!"

    "Witch, give me a divination, and I'll give you a house!"

    ...

    Not only her classmates in Lu Qian's class were desperately pushing forward in front of Lu Qian's booth, but more were just listening to her When the noise came here, the students in other classes who were in the morning read in curiosity came over to see.

    The witch of social terror, who was not good at dealing with such a situation, shrank, and turned her eyes to Ahild who was entering the classroom for help.

    Ahild asked others why.

    "It's that the witch is doing some kind of cornucopia divination..."

    "Thank you."

    After he politely thanked him, he walked straight to the witch's booth.

    The people who were shouting subconsciously gave him a way.

    "I didn't expect His Highness to believe this..."

    "You forgot about his relationship with the witch..."

    "May I cut the line?"

    Ahild first politely asked the people around him for their opinions, and got unanimous agreement. After nodding, he stretched out his hand and expressed his wish.

    Everyone pricked up their ears curiously. Who doesn't want to know the wishes of the first prince of the empire? !

    Under such public eyes, Ahild spoke calmly and calmly.

    "Then, I hope that in the next time, the witch will only give one person a divination once a day."

    After thinking about it, he added another sentence.

    "This person had better be appointed by me."

    "——!!!" As soon as

    he finished speaking, there was an uproar around him.

    "Your Highness, this is not fair!"

    "Your Highness, your wish is completely cheating!"

    All the students who dared to speak were ignored by Ahild.     "Excuse me, Miss Witch," Ahilde

    asked, ignoring the noise around him, "Can you fulfill this wish of mine?" After sitting down, the prince looked at Lu     Qian.     He is very tall, nearly 1.9 meters tall, and is considered top-notch among boys, but he never looks down when talking to his classmates, and sometimes when he talks to a rabbit dwarf like Robbie, he will squat down.     "You are indeed a very good target for this strategy." The system commented on the side.     "..." At this moment, Lu Qian just wanted to hide her face in the cloak.     She didn't give people divination for a long time, but she didn't expect it to develop to this point. The sensation caused by Ruby's divination results made her feel at a loss, as if she had returned to the social fear moment two months ago, "I, I will try it. "The     same steps as before were completed by the witch stumblingly.     "You are a Virgo, you are calm and steady, intelligent and erudite; you have a high status, but you are very educated, never condescending and domineering"     "Your hobby is to stare at the sky in a daze; if you have time, you will be happy to clean your room ;Your date of birth is August 23-September 22; you like..."     "...You, Virgo, today's lucky number is 0, and the lucky object is the witch's crystal ball, it is placed here, take it Get up and crush it, and you can realize your wish."     Lu Qian finished in one breath.     And Ahild, who had the courage to rescue his friend, picked up the red crystal ball that felt surprisingly good. He was indeed very knowledgeable.     "Will it hurt your eyes by pinching it directly?"