Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    No dragon can refuse the request of a cute kitten.

    Even the blue dragon, known for his stern and cold temperament. Although Stern belongs to the Silver Dragon clan, strictly speaking, he is a hybrid of the Blue Dragon and the Silver Dragon. This indifferent temperament, which is as cold as a cold night, comes from his more powerful maternal blue dragon gene.

    And the blue dragon family has always lived in the extremely cold sea of ​​Faran, where they can't see the other side of the sun all day and night, so they even breathe with snow.

    Holding such a petite kitten with fluffy hair, even though the only organ left in his body, Stern still felt a tingling spread from his heart. His straight and dry voice was like a piece of hard wood smashed by a medicine pestle, for fear that he would say a word late, like the last time, the naughty kitten slipped away in a blink of an eye.

    "Master, she's not far away."

    So he only emphasized the easy distance.

    As for the specific location of Sakira Srivivarage, where exactly?

    Stern really couldn't tell the shame that Yinlong stayed in the school cafeteria to sleep late after she was full of breakfast, how she dragged her tail, and she refused to come out of the cafeteria.

    If he could, he didn't want to serve such a degenerate master. The master was lazy, which meant that the character of the squire was not very good, and it was easy to be looked down upon.

    But Serqila is the next leader of the silver dragon, and she is under the curse of poison. As long as any accident happens, she may cause casualties to ordinary students, so when she goes out, there are always empires. Knight personal protection.

    But no one can persist for a long time with such a nasty dragon who eats, sleeps, sleeps and eats all day long. Besides fighting, he falls in love with all kinds of beautiful girls, and his life is not too moist. Jealousy makes the knights of the knights jealous Blood dripped, and in the end, only Stern, the knight commander and upright, came in person to take care of this uneasy junior.

    Stern still hopes that he can make a good impression on the witch, not that he seems to be devoted to his duties, but in fact his daily work is like an old widow dragon chasing Sakira all day long, forcing her to urge her to study hard. The humiliating side showed in front of her.

    So he looked down at the kitten's round black eyes, and suggested in a soft voice, "I'll take you to find her. You wait at the door for a while, and I'll call her out immediately."

    Just as he was speaking, the class bell suddenly rang out. It started, attracting many students who were chatting in twos and threes in the corridor. They walked into the lecture hall together and avoided the red-haired man for a while, but they all glanced curiously at the little black cat in his palm.

    The witch cat is not stupid. Seeing Stern's attitude is so hesitant, she guessed what - Serqila is very enthusiastic about magic and martial arts, and other classes come to sleep depending on her mood, anyway, she is used to freedom.

    The witch asked him suddenly, "Can you enter the classroom?" The

    red-haired knight nodded. Of course, the parent who handles the escort must have a class certificate.

    "That's great!" Kitten cat shook her tail excitedly, the knight is taller than the silver dragon, and can see more blackboard content, no matter how you look at it, she made a lot of blood, "Then I am this section. Can the class sit on your shoulders? I promise not to move!"