Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    This is only the second day of their love affair, Ahild thought.

    Let his beloved Qian Qian kiss him once, and he is told that this is something he can only do with her when he is an adult. There is nothing crueler than this in the world.

    I just experienced the beauty of ascending to heaven, and then fell into hell all of a sudden, and the sudden estrus prohibition order brought the worst negative experience to the teenager.

    Even if he could go home soon after pulling out the sling, he still couldn't lift his spirits. On the way back, Ahild turned himself into a sad kitten, got into her arms and refused to come out. Just slapping his tail sullenly.

    But at this moment, Ahild heard the witch's voice and she asked him.

    "Ahilde, when will you be an adult?"

    "There's still more than a month." The

    little black cat answered her dully.

    This time was so long that he wanted to immediately cast a sleeping spell of the highest level on himself, and never woke up. He would not open his eyes unless he got a sweet kiss from the little witch. Ahild thought.

    "Then," Lu Qian thought for a while, she also regretted not being able to kiss her beautiful boyfriend, "I will kiss you every minute when I'm with you on the whole day of your birthday!

    " Do you think this is good?"

    she promised.

    Although they haven't dated for a long time, with her concern for him, it is clear that the witch has mastered the switch button that can turn him from depression to joy in an instant.

    Hearing this, the little black cat suddenly widened its round pupils -

    "Meow!" It was almost as if it was instantly casted by the Archangel Healing Charm, it immediately climbed onto the witch's shoulder, and it stretched out its soft little flesh excitedly. Mat, touched the witch's face approvingly.

    Lu Qian, who was busy riding a broom, turned her face slightly and kissed her little paw.

    "Chirp."

    "..."

    So in just ten minutes, Ahild's emotions returned from the deepest part of purgatory to the spire of Babel, the highest heaven.

    "Meow!"

    It swept away the previous depression, and now the little black cat squatted on the witch's shoulder in high spirits, reflecting today's sunny and splendid weather, it looked like a big devil who was going to conquer the world in the next second. mum.

    --The

    two who returned to the cave hurriedly packed up and were ready to go to school.

    Although the thrilling romantic experience of these two days and one night is unforgettable, it is an indisputable fact that they have been absent from school for several days in a row. The school control during the sports meeting was not as strict as usual, but Hawks, who was responsible for the personal protection of Ahild, probably had to Crazy.

    After returning to his human form, Ahild turned back into the elegant and mature Prince, a blond and blue-eyed boy with a beautiful appearance. His every move showed nobility and education.

    The witch saw him standing in front of the life-length mirror that he magnified with magic, and for the third time focused on sorting out the tiny folds on her robe, she said casually, "Ahilde, let's not hold hands all the time at school.